[ G L I T C H 24 ]

"Good morning, Mrs Bakugo!"

So, basically today is the first day of our internships, and I've officially decided to intern with Gran Torino, along with Midoriya. You know, although I don't think he has anything to teach me and all.

Therefore here I am today, at Bakugo's house. How are those two topics related you ask?

Well, since Midoriya's house is relatively close with Bakugo's and we're leaving at about 9, I decided to drop by at the Bakugo's for a while.

You know since we won't be seeing each other for a week.

Such a Shame.

Back to the story.

"Oh, Y/N right? Good morning. Did my brat do something to you?" She assumed.

I giggled and shook my head "No, no it's not that, I was just hoping I could see him a bit before the internship?"

"Well, that's fine by me, by all means. Although I don't know why you want to meat the devil spawn in the first place anyway." I replied with a small chuckle "He's a pretty decent friend at times, sometimes."

Also on very rare occasions.

Mitsuki nodded before she turned around to her house, and yelled with the loudest Asian mom yell I've ever heard in my entire life.

"OY YOU STUPID BRAT! COME HERE FOR A SECOND! YOU HAVE A GUEST!"

Well, damn.

"SHUT UP OLD HAG I'M PACKING! BESIDES, WHAT KIND OF SHITTY PERSON COMES OVER AT SIX THIRTY?"

Me <3

I'm that shitty kind of person.

"IT'S Y/N YOU STUPID LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, JUST COME HERE FOR A FUCKING SECOND!"

"UGH, FINE I'M FUCKING COMING OR WHATEVER!"

Well that was interesting, I pop up a smile nervously when Mitsuki turned back, and awkwardly stood there. Not long after, a few loud stomps were heard, and we stared at it while the pawn of pomeranian devil himself rush down from it.

He actually looks like a cute angry puppy stomping down from there.

He was inching closer and I just gave him a smile.

"What the fuck are you doing here at six thirty in the morning?" He hissed at me, Mitsuki immediately bonk-ed him on the head "THAT'S NO WAY TO TALK TO A FRIEND!"

"I CAN TALK TO HER HOWEVER I WANT!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU BRAT?!"

I blinked, they sure do fight a lot "I-it's ok really, oh, and to answer your question, I was just passing by on my way to Izuku's house."

"Why the fuck are you going to his place?"

"Because I'm interning with him?"

"WHAT?!"

He fucking spat at me, uh, gross?

I wiped the spit off my cheek and glared at him "I told you like, a week ago. Did you forget or something?"

"WELL I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOK-"

"OOK, KATSUKI YOU INVITE YOUR PRETTY FRIEND IN, IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THIS."

Why thank you, madame. For calling me pretty. "Why should I?"

Mitsuki grabbed his ear, a vein popping out on her head, and it was as obvious as daylight "Just.. Ask her to your room."

"Why would I do-"

"JUST DO IT!"

"UGH FUCKING FINE!"

Bakugo grabbed my forearm, and dragged me across the house, halting to a stop in front of a door that I assume is his room. Once we went in, he slammed the door shut, and I was just standing there like a mannequin.

Well that escalated kind of quickly.

"Uh.." He glanced at me "Nice room..?"

He replied with a scoff and plop down on his bed, staring at me "Are you going to stand there forever or what?"

Again, I blinked and with a few reassurance from my self I sat down a couple of feets away from him.

Where did all of my confidence from a few days ago went? I miss them.

"Back to the damn topic." He crossed his arms in front of his chest "Why'd you choose the damn nerd over me?"

Say what now? "Huh?"

"You said you'd rather be with him, rather than interning with best jeanist with me."

For a very smart person, he really has a talent of misinterpretting my words "That's not what I mean, idiot."

"Really? It fucking sounds like it."

Is this man for real?

I adjusted my sitting position so I'm staring right at him and looked at him in the eye.

"Ok first of all, I didn't choose him over you, I simply choose to go with him, since I don't know any other heroes and he was my best option."

"BUT WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM? OUT OF ANYONE IN OUR CLASS?"

Oh we're raising our voices now, ok. "BECAUSE, KATSUKI, I'VE KNOWN HIM THE LONGEST, AND APPARENTLY I KNOW THE HERO HE'S INTERNING WITH, THAT'S WHY!"

"BESIDES, I have my own reasons, and those reasons does not involve you. So I didn't choose him over you, I just choose a path that I think might be fun for me."

"What the fuck do you mean by fun?"

Experience baby, experience. Like fighting against a hero killer? That is fun.

I sighed "Doesn't matter, oh and to be honest, I'd actually like to intern along with you, BUT I have my priorities you know."

"He's your priority?"

I stared at him a little bit more, before smirking "Katsuki, are you perhaps... Jealous?"

"So what if I fucking am?"

Ah

I-

I am not prepared for this, I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA SAY NO, WHAT DO I SAY NOW

MADAY MADAY, RED ALERT

"Huh?"

My mind has self destruct, Y/N.exe has officially stopped working.

He growled "I said I'm jealous, happy?"

"But.. Why?"

I sound dumb, trust me, I know, but again, I did just self destruct.

"You wanna know why?" He scooted closer as he stop an inch from my right ear "It's better if I just show you."

•••
I know, I know, I DID say I was going on a hiatus, but exam weeks are stressful and I guess writing something is just a fun way to make me forget about it, BUT since I need to focus, this is going to be my last update until the 10th of april so.. Yeah.

Oh and about the story, is it too fast or no? It's okay just say it, because it might affect the next chapter or what not BUT YEA

Ok that's it lol, hope