[ G L I T C H 21 ]

Surprise, I for once am in the mood.

But in the same time am not.
.....
I hate periods.
_____________________

I had to rush myself to Recovery Girl's office, bumping into some people on the way. Some were fine looking at my not so good state, some were being bitches.

"Hey, watch it!"

You watch your mouth you dip sh1t.

I don't pay any mind to whoever said that because damn, my head is pounding and I can feel some blood seeking out of my nose.

Wow Iida, you're actually making me experience a quirk overuse. Impressive.

I thought I was about to fall down, and guess what, just one more bump to a person and I did.

I fell down on my butt on the floor, with my head facing down. I was breathing heavily as I felt my eyes drooping. Bad timing. VERY bad timing.

I didn't even know who bumped into me this time but damn he was hard.

Not that kind of hard you dirty minded people.

"THE FUCK? WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

Oh sorry stranger, try having my headache and tell yourself to 'watch where you're going' god I'm dizzy enough, this man isn't giving me any SLACK.

But why does his voice sounds familiar?

"Oy, aren't you getting up?"

You don't think I plan on doing that? I would've but my body is too drained to do that.

I only signed up to be Bakugo's girlfriend, not this.

Can I get my contract back?

"Oy, stupid witch get the fuck up."

I growled, annoyed "Shut up.."

I was about to say something else, but then, the headache attacked. I had one of my hands supporting my body on the floor and one holding my throbbing head.

Isn't this just fantastic.

"Bitch, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

I could feel him kneeling in front of me so I snarled at him "What do you--think.."

If you guessed Bakugo then yup. It's him. I should've known. Not every fifteen year olds sounds like they've been smoking cigarettes since they were four.

"Why do you look like you haven't slept in four fucking years?" He flicked my forehead and I winced.

"If you don't flick my head that will be...." My head started falling back "Very appreciated..."

You could guess what happens next. I was still awake, of course I was, just not entirely. My body fell back but before my head could hit the ground, Bakugo's hand surprisingly caught it.

*sniff* so manly.

"What the fuck? ARE YOU FAINTING ON ME?!"

No I'm acting, I deserve an oscar.