[ G L I T C H 18 ]

Needless to say, we won. Second place at least. It didn't really take much.

Since my quirk is basically telekinesis, all I had to do is just float everyone's headband and brought it to my arms.

The only reason why I'm in second, is because Todoroki just had the time to steal it from me in the last seconds.

Yeah, anyways, we went on to the next battle.

The battle tournament.

I was just finished eating lunch and I WAS about to go down to the arena, before Momo, and Mina pulled me to it.

I frowned as I got pulled from the crowd "What are you doing?"

"Come on, Kaminari said there will be a cheering competition!"

Oh, this. "And you trust him?"

"Well.. I mean.. Yeah?"

Gullible.

Just as well reached the locker room, I pulled back "You know what, I'll pass."

Mina looked back at me "WHAAT WHYY?"

Because there is no cheering competition? "Just because, besides, I don't like wearing cheering clothes."

That's not 100% wrong.

She puffed her cheeks "Fine. You can go to the arena first I guess. But don't blame me if you missed the competition!"

Oh honey, you're gonna be the one regretting that.

I just shrugged and replied with a simple sure.

I was walking down the hallways, until I heard two very much familiar voices.

"..All of that private lunch with All Might, are you perhaps?"

Here comes his theory.

"All Might's secret love child?"

I ended up bursting out laughing, both of the boys were startled, they both stared at me who was clutching at my stomach.

"I-I'm sorry, this is funnier in person, oh god." I wiped a tear from my eye. "Whatever Izuku is, he's not his lovechild. Where do you even come up with these theories?"

"Then are you?" I bit my lip, holding in my laughter "What?"

"I take it that you're also quite close with all might, and you were also extremely close with Midoriya at the time. Are you All Might's secret love child, and Midoriya's secret sibling."

I was just staring there, my eyes blinked a few times before I continue laughing my ass off.

It hurts so much, I started rolling on the ground.

"Look Todoroki-kun, you broke her." Izuku whispered, ugh rude I can still hear you.

"Well I mean it's possible.."

WATER DISPENSER STOP

"Lunch time is over! Everyone is expected to be In the arena as soon as possible!" Us three heard from the speakers behind us.

I just stared at it, laying on the ground I sighed. After this my life will be miserable.

Pain.

F.

"Y/N, come on get up, lunch is over."

I shooked my head "Nah, the floor is nice."

He scrunched his forehead "Come on, the next battle is going to start soon."

"Yeah, I know. That's why I'm staying here."

"Are you doing this so that you can skip the next battle?" Good question Todoroki "Exactly."

Izuku sighed "Ok get up, come on."

"NO!"

He ended up dragging me all the way down. I don't care if people were staring, my dignity was long gone anyway.

***

We all are seated on the bleachers, the girls are pouting because guess what? No cheerleading competition.

I tried to warn them, but did they listen? NOOOO

I watched as Ojiro looked at the arena with disappointment. Well done Y/N. You could've warned him and not yourself so you don't have to compete and he can BUT OF COURSE NOT

Me and my small ass brain.

I sighed, looking back to the arena as I heard footsteps closing in. Before I get to turn my head, a big bulky hand is already around my shoulder.

Fifty bucks for Eiji.

"Hey, Y/N! So who's the first pair?"

I smiled "Hey, it's uh-"

Present mic beat me to it, he introduced the two who're going to fight any second now. Although it won't be much of a fight.

As they both went to the middle of the stage, and the battle started, I saw Izuku go rigid.

I heard Ojiro huffed in frustration. "I tried to warn him. I really did."

Yeah, but don't worry he'll be fine.

He's the main character, he won't lose up to the semi finals.

I just crossed my arms, looking down at the green haired boy, "Man, why is he standing still?"

Because he saw a tarantula in Shinso's hair, Kiri. What do you think?

"He's so going to lose."

"He won't." Kaminari leaned a bit to face me "What makes you so certain?"

"Because." I watched as Izuku starts to gain his consciousness "He's free."

It all went very fast. One second, Shinso tried so hard to brainwash him again, and the next he was out.

Izuku wins.

Next is Todoroki versus Sero. We don't need to guess what happens next. We already know.

"Hey Y/N, Kaminari!"

Me, and Pikachu both looked at Uraraka, the ome calling "The teachers said you guys should get ready. Your match is after theirs after all."

Me, and Pikachu looked at each other with our biggest grins.

"May the best one wins, dear sir."

"I will definitely defeat you, milady."

Well isn't this fun?

***
Yeah.. I switched Hibara with us. It's just easier. No hate to her tho, I love that girl

Oh, and don't you just love having constant updates? Because I sure enjoy making it, it's fun

ANYWAYS

Thanks for reading, see you when I see you