[ G L I T C H 35 ]

"So, you're here to talk about dorms, right?" I asked, offering a cup of tea each to the sitting Aizawa, and All Might, they were just sitting there probably awkward because they thought there would at least be more people

"Well, yes."

I sipped my tea and shrugged. "Mhm, about that I have no objections, so."

"Are you sure you're not going to talk to your parents about this?"

I hummed, tapping my chin before shaking my head with a shrug.

"No, I simply don't think it's necessary. Besides, I live alone and it's basically impossible to contact them."

Because one, and the most important part that is need to be remembered is that I... am in a seperate dimension from them at the moment.

Start trek moment.

Though I think they took it the wrong way, they started giving me a pity look.

Oh please hun, my parents aren't dead like most protagonist, I just can't meet them because they simply don't exist here.

Actually it sounds almost the same.

"Anywho." I coughed, catching their attention. "I also know you probably wanted to apologize to my parents about what happened, but there is really no need, they don't even know it happened."

Again. Star trek moment.

Though I've said my very convincing words, they still looked skeptical.

"Are you sure young Y/N, is there no number that we can contact or anything?"

Come on it's not that big of a deal. I mean if you look at it from my perspective, I was in a room full of hotties, if anything I was thrilled.

You know until Toga took out her knife. She's georgeous but she scares the living shit out of me.

"Well since your parents are simply.. unable to be present, then I think we should apologize to you."

My eyes widened a bit when Aizawa stood up and gave me a ninety degree bow. It was pretty scary though, having someone much older than you bow for you.

It's not something you can simply get used to.

"Aizawa sense-"

"I, Shota Aizawa, and the behalf of the UA academy sincerely apologize for our incompetence, both of not protecting or finding you quick enough, we are ashamed upon our actions, and we ask for your full forgiveness."

Um-

I don't like this situation, not by a long shot. I hated it even more, when All Might stood with him and also gave me a bow.

Ugh stop.

"We sincerely ask for your full forgiveness."

Oh my joly god shut up.

I scratched my neck and just laughed awkwardly, it's not even a laugh it's like those things you joke with your friends like ha.ha.ha kind of laugh.

"I really don't mind that much, besides I'm here now so it really doesn't matter. Now please, sit." Finally they both decided to now make this more awkward than it already is and sat down.

"So um.. when will the dorm thingy start?"

•••

"Shouldn't you be in your own house preparing your own shit?"

I layed on my stomach as I watched Katsuki pack in his stuff, and surprisingly some of his action figures along with those stuff.

I hummed, placing my chin on my palm. "I've finished packing since like five hours ago, besides.."

I got up from my-wait no his bed and walked towards him, kneeling right behind him, I hugged him from behind and cuddled my face on his neck.

"I know you like my company."

He barely gave out a scoff, but held my hand eitherway and continued packing. "You're lucky you're right."

The entire time all I did was look over his shoulder as he stuffed in his belongings into some empty boxes, and that kept on for half an hour until I felt my eyes drooping.

"Oy, you better not sleep on my back."

How the fuck did you find out?

Do you have an eye on your back or something?

"Mmm.. 'm not.."

He held my hand and spin around to face me, flicking my forehead once he did causing me to whine. "Hey!"

"Am not your ass, it will probably take you a lullaby for you to sleep."

I grunt, drooping my shoulders down. "I'm just tireed."

"Yet you choose to come to my place." He raised an eyebrow, definitely not impressed by my presence. "You're acting as if your not happy I'm here."

He replied with a sigh, and the next thing that happened is the feeling of me being carried..

Like a sack.

So much for wanting to have a romantic moment.

He practically threw me back to the bed, and pulled a blanket all the way up my neck, and just sat there.

"If you want to sleep then sleep."

Well ok then.

A couple of minutes went by but I was a teetsy bit too awkward to even think about going to dreamland so I ended up being awake and I think he noticed.

He placed a hand on my head and started petting it. "I know you're still awake."

I opened my eyelids, and my eyes met with his, surprisingly for once it doesn't look fierce it just looks.. calm.

"Y/N."

I hummed in response, unconsciously leaning into his hand.

"How did you know the LOV was going to be at the camp?"

Well that.. took a turn.

"The same thing goes for the USJ, and a lot more other incidents that you 'coincidentally' know. Maybe even including the All Might one since you weren't by a shot surprised."

I stared at him, trying to find the perfect words to describe whatever happened in the past and figure stuff out.

But alas I didn't really find the perfect excuse.

I felt the hand slowly moving to cup my cheek as they're also brushing against my eyebrows and I can't help but sigh.

Well I guess I have no choice.

"I'm going to tell you everything from the beginning."

•••
Right so uh, I'm getting my report card today.
And if I don't give you an update in like five hours I'm most likely dead internally by then
Anywho 💅🏼

Update:
I'm alive bitches