[ G L I T C H 9 ]

Revised

Oh goodness

Oh goodness.

Someone prepare my grave, and don't forget to play the opera version of wap on my funeral.

Because I. Hinode Yui, will officially die today.

It was nice meeting you.

Me and Izuku exchange awkward and worry glances. Him, because Kacchan here probably won't be able to control his temper, and me because..

Well. You know.

We were dead silent until we heard footsteps coming in "Ah yes, and Izuku also brought a friend over if you don't mind. Izuku! Come greet your guest!"

Izuku stood up, and automatically, I did the same.

I don't want to come of as rude. And plus it's a simple polite gesture.

Even though I stood up, I kept my head down, covering my face with my hair, hoping that he won't recognize my face.

"Oh, Izuku! It's been so long! Congratulations, you've made it in." The voice sounds feminime yet rought, I think it's who I think it is.

"Thank you, Auntie Mitsuki."

I could clearly hear Katsuki scoff. not long after, Mitsuki hit his head telling him to behave.

"Ah, and you must be his friend, what's your name sweety."

Damn it, why did you have to be so formal?? I looked up, showing off my toothy bright smile "I'm Hinode Yui, nice to meet you Mrs. Baku-"

"Aren't you that girl that couldn't mind her own business yesterday?"

"--Go."

Oh here we go.

I winced, trying to form a smile, this is like talking to your crush in a whole another level.

"Heeyy... Bakugo.." I waved, my voice turned into a whisper in the end.

"Do you guys know each other?" Mitsuki furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Well, you see-"

"She was at the entrance exam, fucking weird one too."

Jeez calm down, pompom.

Mitsuki visibly pinched his arm amd snarled "Behave."

Ah yes, the loving mother and son bond.

Simply beautiful.

Continue.

I sunk on my seat, slightly embarassed. I may look like a person that has no shame whatsoever. But guess what? I do indeed have a thing called shame, even just a little bit.

Bakugo clicked his tongue in the end, visibly annoyed. In the end he did shut up though, so I guess it's a good thing?

"Well then Yui, did you past the entrance Exam?"

I smiled widely "Yup! Me, and Izuku will be getting our uniforms tomorrow."

"Ah, I see. Well in the odds of Katsuki being in the same class as you both, I hope you can be his friend. If you haven't notice he's a bit handful, and well, he never really had a real friend."

Katsuki scoffed "I can get my own friend, old hag."

She glared at him, hissing. Guess now we all know where Bakugo gets his hiss from. "Don't call me old hag you hotheaded porcupine."

"You're not that much different now, aren't you?" He hissed back.

I stiffled a giggle, ah this was funny in the movie but funnier in person.

Maybe tonight's dinner won't be so bad after all.

•••