[ G L I T C H 27 ]

I was born ready for this, defeating an anti-hero psychopath so that he doesn't hurt the others just like he had before? Yeah, I trained for my entire life just for this moment

Lies.

Besides, everything that has happened while I'm here is no different than what happens in the original storyline, me being here doesn't change shit, why would this change?

Now that you think about it, I'm panicking. I mean come on, I'm not OP by any means, strong? Yes, but am I THAT strong? No.

God damn, that website can't even give me an OP kind of quirk? Actually my quirk is OP but I had to train it from scratch. Ugh, why can't it just be strong from the beginning?

Not to mention I can actually get hurt, and possibly die. I mean, maybe if I die here I might wake up in my own world, but who wants that? I just got here I ain't coming back anytime soon, so no chances taken.

"Uh, Y/N? Where are we going?" Not to mention this guy right here that keeps on asking me questions.

Rolling my eyes, I groaned loudly at him "Stain Izuku. S T A I N, We're here to try and stop him from decapitating your stupid vengeful friend."

"Who-"

"Iida, Izuku. For god's sake get a grip." Grunting I wiped my sweaty face with my palm. "Sorry, my mood is not at it's best at the moment. Let's just.. Let's just hurry."

He replied with a small curious ok, and worriedly followed behind me.

Running for a few miles, we finally reached the dead end the both, wait no, the three of them are in, and I pulled a hasty Midoriya aside, unpleasantly listening to Iida's scream and Stain's weird laugh.

"Y/N, why aren't we helping them? Why are you stopping me?" I hushed him, and I quickly took his phone from his pocket. Searching for a specific contact. "Y/N, at least answer."

"Patience Izuku, I'm thinking of a plan." Finished with the location sharing, I put the phone aside, and eyed the alleyway. "Ok, look. I've called for backup, and he will be here in a few. Now for the plan. The plan is, I'll get on top of the building, and you will fight him."

He furrowed his brows "How is that a good plan? It just sounds like you're running away."

That's just flatout rude considering I trained you for a week.

Rolling my eyes, I flicked his forehead. "I'm not done. He has plenty of knifes on him, and based on my observation, he uses only two of them or maybe three in combat. The plan is, while you are busy fighting and distracting him, I'll be up there stealthily taking his knifes one by one. Oh, and don't forget, if you notice all of his knifes are gone, kick the last one out of his hands so I can get it. Got it?"

Feeling enlightened he nodded, wincing as he noticed how rude he sounded a few minutes ago.

"Now that we've come to an agreement, let's roll. Oh, and don't worry about dying, just give him your speech and he'll spare you or whatever."