[ G L I T C H 44 ]

ONESHOT WILL BE PUBLISHED SOMEWHERE AROUND NEXT WEEK

This.. is pure gold. Comedy at it's finest, and you know what's the best part? I get to see it in person.

To put it short, I'm already at the intern-site, I know pretty fast if you ask me, but hey, blame the author for the very speedy yet fucking slow timeline.

Anywho, Mirio took both me and Izuku to Sir Nighteye's place, and for heaven's sake, the way Izuku tried so hard to reenact All Might was just priceless, and the way Sir Nighteye was just so... serious about it makes it pretty much unbearable.

Not to mention bubble girl right there is stuck in a fucking machine and is probably being tickled to death, and when I say it looked weird at first glance, it looked WEIRD at first glance.

I swear I had to hold myself from laughing at least a million times, but guess luck is no longer going in my direction. Bummer much right?

Sir Nighteye's attention immediately shifted to me as soon as a sound of laughter escaped my mouth and boy does it make me feel like I'm signing up for the military.

"Are you laughing?"

"No, sir." Intonation intended. He eyed me up and down and I can't help but feel nervous, this is so much stress.

He barely let out a hum as he adjusted his glasses, the said thing glowing from the light as he then stared at both me and Izuku.

"All Might may have recommended you two, but personally I didn't like the idea of bringing two random kids inside my agency."

Ouch.

"Eitherway you two will be working under me for the time being along with Lemillion and I do sure hope that you don't make me regret this."

I gave Izuku a small side glance and stared back at the man. I grew silent very quickly when he gave me a specific hard stare.

All the while trying to ignore bubble girl's increasingly loud screams.

I shifted, changing my standing position slightly before he waved me off.

"Lemillion, help bubble girl."

Yes lemillion, go save her.

I'm kind of surprised she survived that long being tickled.

Couldn't ever be me.

"Right, now all of you, get out." I forgot how blatantly annoying he is in this season. I sighed, tightening my grip on my suitcase and waited for Mirio and bubble girl to finally catch up.

Why am I even here again?

Oh. Right. Eri.

BUt thAT'S Not A GooD ReASon. I know, I was fucking stupid. I could'vet chosen fat-gum but NoOo I just had to choose nighteye.