[ G L I T C H 22 ]

After all of the 'fun' that we've had from the days before, it's finally the day for a normal school day.

That's a lot of 'days'.

I skiddled my way to my chair before sitting down on Hagakure's chair, who now is thankfully talking to the other girls, in front of Katsuki, and joined the Bakusquad in all of their fun.

"Hey guys!" I chirped, sitting my ass down on the chair as I sat backwards.

You know what I mean.

"Hey, Y/N!" Denki chirped back, he was standing in the right side of Katsuki's table with his hands around Kirishima.

Sero smiled "Hey, you good? You look pretty beat back there."

"Yeah! That was really manly you know! Saving other people like that!"

"Thanks, oh and I'm good, just a bit of a quirk overuse, that's all." I smiled back, leaning my chin on to my hand on Katsuki's table wiggling my eyebrows at him making him complain like the man baby he is.

"Why are you looking at me like that dumbass?"

I smiled at him "No reason.. Peasant."

He slammed his fist on the table "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY? YOU WANNA DIE?"

The Bakusquad just looked at him as if this is a normal everyday thing which it kind of is. I gave him my widest smirk and my best challenging look "Try me."

He grabbed my collar, and I've heard some gasps "Woah, calm down there Bakubro."

I just stared at him amused "Wow Katsuki, didn't know that you're into choking. But aren't we going a bit fast? No drinks no nothing?"

Mina gave me a you did not look, Kaminari was just smirking and the rest was just scared for my life.

We were all expecting him to blow up, but instead his grip loosen and his face went beet red.

My eyes widen before it shimmered with true amuse. As he loosen his grip, I grabbed his hands, totally made him taken aback and pulled him close towards me. He widen his eyes as his face was barely five inches away from mine, and his face redden even more.

And as if that wasn't bold enough, I closed our distance little by little, and oh lawd the crowd went wild.

"I feel like we're interrupting something here." I heard Sero whisper to Kirishima's ear.

"Shush, this is getting good." Mina grabbed her phone and start recording.

When we were barely an inch away from each other I could hear Iida screaming in the background "Y/N, THAT IS VERY INAPPROPRIATE!"

I stopped right then and there and I just stared at him as he was being as still as a manekin.

I giggled and gave him a peck on the cheeks before running away.

Bakugo was stuck in a trance, being so damn still and the others were waving their hands in front of him to make sure he's not.. Broken.

"You good bro?"

He snapped out of his trance and immediately ran to catch me "GET BACK HERE YOU CRAZY BITCH, Y/N!!"

I laughed and we were running around like crazy before Aizawa caught us in his scarf and we both stared at him as he was looking as if he was mummified.

"Sensei! You're alright!" I beamed, he hummed "Of course I am. Now you two stop acting like kids and get back to class, we're starting soon."

I gave him a salute and yelled "Aye aye captain!"

He rolled his eyes at me and released both of us from his scarf. We were put down and I glanced at Bakugo as he glanced back "Wha-"

"LAST ONE BACK IS A HOE."

I ran again like crazy, and I heard Bakugo yelling not so far behind "THAT WAS SO NOT FAIR!"

I could feel Aizawa sighing in defeat.

***

Hero names.

Huh, I've never thought about that before. I mean come on, I was originally here just for the sole purpose of making Bakugo my boyfriend, not being the number one hero that everyone strive to be.

But I guess having a hero name would be pretty cool.

But what?

Aoyama's going with shining hero: can't stop twinkling, Asui's going with Froppy, Kirishima's going with Red Riot which is adorable by the way, Todoroki and Iida are going with their first names.

So dry.

Izuku is going with Deku thanks to Uraraka's cute pep talk.

Oh, and Bakugo..

"KING EXPLOSION MURDER."

The class went into a deep silence before my crazy laughter ended it. "K-King Explosion-WHAT IN THE HAHAHAHA"

I've been waiting all my life for this moment of making fun of him for his weird decisions.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT, IT'S A GOOD HERO NAME!"

"YEAH FOR A FIVE YEAR OLD, OH GOD I'VE NEVER LAUGHED HARDER IN MY LIFE!"

False but let me have that one.

He got back to his chair but when he went back to the front of the class I laughed even harder. "LORD EXPLOSION MURDER? THAT'S EVEN WORSE, *SNORT"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

"BITCH, KATSUKI, THAT SOUNDS LIKE A TWELVE YEAR OLDS FORTNITE ACCOUNT, OH GOD GIVE ME A BREAK."

Midnight has her hands on her hips, seemingly amused at our.. Connection "I agree with L/N, Bakugo. Why don't you just rethink your hero name for a bit and you can tell me when you have a nicer sounding one."

He went back to his chair and mumbled "You people don't have taste."

I waited for the class to be finally over before skipping my way to his table, setting my arms around his shoulders. "Hey there 'Lord Explosion Murder'."

He just looked at me with a snarl "What the fuck do you want?"

I dramatically pouted "Hey that's not nice. Oh talking about nice! I made all of you a bento!"

I grabbed a small pocket from my bag and grabbed six bentos from it.

The squad stared at it in confusion "I don't think that things define the laws of physics at all."

"So were planes back in the seventeenth centuries. Can we stop talking now? I'm hungry. Grab your bentos, we're going now."

They chorused an ok and each grabbed one. All except Bakugo.

I whined at him, and force it in his hands with a sinister grin "Take it or die. Let's go!"

I walked with a stunned looking Bakugo as I heard Kaminari mumbled in the background.

"Women are terrifying."

There's a life lesson for you bud, don't forget it.