[ G L I T C H 42 ]

If you haven't noticed, my bakugo is a bit ooc, but.. it's fun so.

So much for having a successful quirk show off at the hero license exam

So much for having a successful quirk show off at the hero license exam. Guess what, I ended up with a scar on my stomach, two broken ribs, an overall scratched face, and of course to top it off, a broken tendon, you can imagine me whining like an old grandma every time I try to stand up, but hey, what's new?

I woke up with a start, in your usual hospital bed, with your usual white floors, doors, walls, and ceiling, and... a cute boyfriend sleeping beside you.

How charming <3

I didn't even try to wake up, I didn't really have to, because the second I wake up, oh boy it felt like I was in a fight with king Arthur, and sir Lancelot, and Merlin at the exact same time. Forgive me for using the Camelot reference, I'm suddenly feeling poetic, just as poetic as my body's cry for help.

Help, thy self, thou body ache- nevermind, I could never understand Shakespearean English. Never.

Well, in conclusion, whoever gave me painkillers, fuck you, they did not work.

I think my cries for help was heard from my dear boyfriend, and, well you'd normally think he'd go soft, and we'll have those cringy romantic moment, but no. HAHAHA no.

I think he's tired of me getting hurt every other day, because boy the second I woke up, or the second he realizes that I'm awake, he hit the back of my head. Hard.

Ouch, boyfriend, fucking ouch.

I just had a near-death experience, have you no shame?!?!?!?!?

"OW- oh my god, my stomach- my arm- me-" I wheezed, clutching at my stomach as I moved way too fast for my liking. I shot Katsuki a glare, but he in return just rolled his eyes, and help me sit up.

GASP, how dare you roll your eyes at me? Your girlfriend?! Your wounded girlfriend?!

You have not love me no more, OH THE PAIN, THE TORTURE!

"I can hear your fucking mind, calm down." He flicked my head, and I gave him an even harder glare.

Excuse you, how can I calm the fuck down when my boyfriend does not love me anymore *cries.

"Fuck you." I rolled my eyes, internally cringing as my entire body starts to ache, I scrunched my face, forehead twitching into a frown and my hand flew to my sides.

I heard a sigh from beside me as I felt the bed dipped, just a second after, the said devil I call my best-boyfriend cupped my cheeks with a hand, and the other caressing the one on my stomach.

"Do you want me to call a doctor?" I shook my head, instead doing a grabby gesture so that he gets on the bed with me.

At usual times I would call myself a touch-starve bitch, which I am, but this is an opportunity.

And I am not me if I don't take that opportunity <3

Rightfully so, the guy beside me decides to take that opportunity and slide on the bed with me.

As he should, he has wounded my feelings now he has to make up for it.

He leaned himself on the headboard and circled an arm around me, giving me a quick peck on my hair.

"You fucking scared me." I looked up at him, giving him an innocent grin. "Well in my defense, I didn't know I would be attacked by a bloodthirsty villain."

"You could at least be careful." I sighed, nuzzling into his warmth. "Come on Katsuki, she had at least six knives with her, I was already careful and I was tired, I'd get hurt in the end anyway."

I shifted my position, facing myself towards him with a smile. "Anywho, how did it go? Did you pass? Did I pass?"

I mean he probably didn't, but I-

"We both passed, you got an extra point because you managed to escape from a villain, and I got a point because I was the one to save your ass."

Woah, what?

Haha, that only means one thing, watch out y'all, call me the plot-changer. "That's good! At least we don't have to repeat the entire thing again!"

Because I don't want to deal with twenty bratty show off kids.

"I almost fucking didn't, well sucks to be icy-hot and that bald fucker."

I hummed, so that means everyone passes, and even Katsuki passed but not Todoroki?

I really AM Katsuki's personal plot changer. I am amazing, I know.

"How did you fell down there anyway, that's basically out of the map." I frowned, looking up at him. "But there were people there? What do you mean out of the map?"

It was silent, before it dawned to the two of us. "Do you think.."

"They were planning to throw you in in the first place." I groaned, falling back on his arms as I played with his fingers.

"The one time I fucking felt like a hero, and they tried to kill me."

My life is a fucking comedy.

He chuckled, EXCUSE ME SIR, IS MY TORTURE FUNNY TO YOU??

He pecked my eyelids, and give me a hasty kiss on the lips as he brushed the hair out of my face.

"I'd really love to kill those bastards who tried to take you, but for now, I'm so fucking proud of you."

AWE <3

"You're so damn chappy Katsudon."

See what I did there?

Katsuki rolled his eyes and gave me a pinch in the nose.

"You're so fucking annoying."

"You love me that way don't you?" I gave him a teethy smile, and I swear I saw the softest smile that I thought I'd never see in a thousand years.

"You fucking bet I do."

He pulled me in softly from the back of my neck, and dipped in so that his lips touched mine in a gruff but soft way. I smiled in the kiss, closing my eyes to enjoy the feeling, ignoring the fact that my body is hurting more that my heart is beating five hundred miles per hour.

•••
No note needed me thinks.