[ G L I T C H 50 ]

Listen to might+u at the end for some feels.

This is it, the ending, it will be long as fuck btw because i underestimated how long this arc is.

4K WORD BITCHES, IT'S A NEW RECORD.

Oh, and I'm here to give a warning that y/n is in her sarcastic phase, and you all know what will happen so she will talk a lot abt herself being unalive, just wanted to let you know.
________________________

You know, being here for a couple of months and going through countless of near-death situations and even getting a damn near perfect boyfriend when I can barely keep a friend in the real world has got me thinking.

My life is very ironic.

For a certain moment in my life, I used to think that people who wished and actually believed that they can just dive into a fictional world that they happen to come across, what is the word, delusional.

It may sound mean, but despite me being an idiot even in real life and I still am here, I know how to differentiate reality and my usual daydreaming. Do I spend most of my free time in front of my computer watching anime like a geek every day? Yes, but I know that fiction stays fictional.

But look where we are now.

Who would think, that me, a person that didn't even think about going to a realm of anime, then again My Hero Academia, just happen to be a 'lucky candidate' for some experiment that sounds like it's a second chance or second life program.

Which.. I guess it is?

It doesn't make sense still. How coincidentally I got sucked in right at the beginning of this anime, right before the main character got into UA, it's an unnerving coincidence and as much as I want to look into it, I find that it's pointless, why?

Because I'll be wiped out sooner or later anyway.

In which.. it will be sooner, since we've already reached that arc.

Why do I know? Because a city is being shred down to pieces by a fucking giant right at this current moment, guess this means Shigaraki has somewhat reached his peak.

"This is actually.. really scary."

The changing room has been eerily silent and tense ever since we were called out to the field. I still think this part of the story is stupid. A world filled with capable heroes and yet they're sending a bunch of first year high school kids? I know it's for the sake of the plot but let's be real, this is downright a joke.

I fiddled at the texture of my costume as I stared straight into nothing, pretty much already accepting my fate and everything that comes after.

What? I'm savoring my last and final moments here, the least I can do is mourn my soon to be lost gorgeous piece of shit that I call as my hero suit here.

"Every mission we go through will be as scary." I spoke out, still not lifting my head up to meet anyone's eye, it's fun being the character who looks sophisticated once in a while.

"But that's what makes it thrilling isn't it."

Besides all of you will end up alive anyway, I don't see anything to worry about. At least not for them, I'll be dead by the end of the battle.

Wow Y/N, way to be awfully optimistic.

Thanks, I tried.

"You look awfully quiet Y/N, it's very unusual."