𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

I ran to my room, tears streaming down my face as Draco's tear stained cheeks were imprinted in my head.

I pushed open my door, collapsing onto the ground into a pool of my own tears. I heard loud footsteps racing in my direction but then they came to a sudden pause and there he stood in the doorway.

He was even more of a wreck than before, his eyes redder and puffier than i thought possible and he couldn't control his tears as he glanced down at me.

He took a deep breath before sounding his croaky voice. "You hate me now? is that what's going on here, you hate me so much that you'd do this to me".

No matter how upset i was i couldn't help but have this burning anger towards him as he played the victim.

"Done to you? have you actually took a step back and realised what you've done to me", i laughed darkly as one last tear fell down my red cheeks

"I wouldn't do that to you, that person that Pansy is making me out to be- is the old me and i've never been that guy with you", he sighed as he banged his fist into the door.

"I was stupid to think that you'd change but you're still the same horrible person that you've always been"

"But, Lexi i-

"No, Draco- don't, don't try and give me some sob story, you telling me a few awful stories from your childhood doesn't excuse you for hurting me"

I knew i was being harsh but i couldn't hold myself back no longer, i was filled with so much anger and i had to release it.

"It's funny you know, you calling me a horrible person but then you go and use that against me, that's low"

"This whole fucking relationship is low, we were both stupid to think that me and you would ever work, Draco", i said rolling my eyes at him.

"You were the one that said 'Forever and Always", what happened to that, i though you loved me?"

"Don't give me that shit, i always told you how much i loved you and not once did you say it back"

"Love, i always wanted t-

As much as we'd both hurt each other, i so badly wanted to just forget about all the bad and move on.

"Tell me that you love me and we can try and move on from this", i begged. "It's just three words Draco, it's not hard".

"I can't- i want too, but i just can't", he sighed -as he looked at me- his eyes full of pain.

"You love her don't you? that's why you won't say it because you love Pansy, that's why you're always going back to her"

"You've got to be joking right now, Pansy fucking Parkinson? i could never love her but you-

"But what, Draco- what?

"I'm scared Lexi, if i say it then-

"Don't bullshit me, i never meant anything to you, i guess when you said it was just sex between us- you wasn't joking".

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? i walked in on you trying to fuck Blaise- fucking Blaise.. out of anyone and you picked him"

"You slept with Pansy, you have no right to judge me- no fucking right Draco"

"You never even asked me if it was true, you just believed her straight away"

"I know guys like you Draco, sex is just a goal and you don't care who you hurt to get it but you, Draco- you're the worst of the worst"

"It was never about sex- maybe at the start but then i started to realise how much i liked you, how much i always liked you"

"You liked me that much did you? if you like someone you don't go and fuck somebody else behind their back"

"You know what? you're such a fucking hypocrite, remember Blaise huh? remember when you was sleeping with me behind his back- you're in no place to judge anybody"

"You've no right to bring that up, i made a mistake Draco and you wasn't complaining when you was the one i was sleeping with"

"A mistake? that's what you call this- so was you saying yes when asking you to be my girlfriend a mistake as-well", he yelled. "Well good on you, seems you're a better actress than a witch, Potter".

"Potter? we're back to last names now are we"

"Well i guess we can just go back to hating each other, you can give up you're little act now- you've won"

"I've won? are you kidding me- what do you think i've achieved from this?"

"Breaking my fucking heart", he sniffled as he wiped away the tears from under his eyes before heading for the door.

I could no longer hold back the tears, watching him- ready to walk away from everything was breaking my heart into a thousand pieces but he'd already broken it enough.

He stopped in the door way, he seemed as though he was almost hesitating to say something.

He turned round, tears still pouring from his eyes. He slowly reached into his pocket, pulling out this medium, navy velvet box. He stared at it for a short while before handing it over to me. "This is what i was doing, the times i was gone, the times i got accused of sleeping with Parkinson, i was getting this made for you", he sniffled before walking out.

I traced the box with my finger, admiring the soft velvety touch. I impatiently opened the box, the object automatically shining in my eyes as it sparkled.

My heart was beating rapidly out of my chest as i took the sight of the beautiful gift in, inside the box sat the most amazing bracelet.

I took it out the box, getting a closer look at the bracelet. The beautiful silver bracelet had a charm attached to it, with three words that not so long ago made me happy but now they broke my heart...

'Forever and Always'

The bracelet was supposed to make me the happiest girl but i couldn't get him and Pansy out of my head, no matter how badly i wanted to believe him- i just couldn't.

I stared at it for a couple of seconds before shoving it into my top drawer, not wanting to look at it again.

Why should i have to go through this pain, Draco will probably just shove it off and act like it never happened because he never cared, so why should i care?
🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Draco's Pov

Growing up, i felt nothing but pain and hurt but this right now- it was different, i'd never felt such pain before.

It's like i could feel my actual heart being ripped in half.

What makes the pain worse is that i know i've broken her heart as-well, which was the last thing on earth i wanted to do.

Even through all the pain, i feel scared- scared that she'll move on and find someone better than me but i know she deserves it and i wouldn't stop her having another shot at happiness.

Even though i was innocent, i still felt guilt.

Her words stuck in my head, "Worst of the worst", maybe it was about time that i admit i was exactly how everyone described me.

I've ruined the best thing that i had going, the best thing that had ever happened to my life-

I lost the thing that saved me in life.

I lost the one thing in life that...i love.

I fucking love her and i think i've loved her for longer than i'd like to admit...i love Alexis Ivy Potter.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated