𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘

Alexis's Pov

A few days had passed and i'd never felt more alone, it's like everybody was avoiding me- Draco didn't sleep over as often ( he said he was busy) , Harry and the others just ran in a different direction every-time they saw me, yet i didn't know what i'd done wrong to any of them. Now that Harry and them didn't want to study in the library anymore, it gave me a chance to hang out with Draco again in the day- which was fun but he always left at night and he was always acting shifty when i asked him what he was up too.

I still wasn't feeling quite myself, i'd been sick quite a lot, fainted a few more times but it was lucky that Draco was around when i did so. He was so kind when it came to making sure i was feeling okay but in the back of my mind i couldn't help but think he was up to something behind my back.

I decided to push the negative thoughts out of my mind for now because here i sat with Draco- arm in arm in the common room. "I'm glad we have this time together, it's nice", Draco smiled as he kissed me on the cheek softly.

"Mhm..yeah, it's nice", i muttered- trying to act like nothings wrong.

Draco huffed, he frowned at me as he turned towards me on the couch. "What's the matter, since you spent the day with Granger, somethings been off with you".

"I'm surprised you noticed with all the secrets and sneaking around you've been doing", i said rolling my eyes at him.

He sighed loudly as he took his arm from around my body, crossing his arms in a huff. "I told you, i've just been busy with homework and stuff, don't make this into something it's not Lexi".

I could sense a divide between us, something had changed- maybe he'd changed, his feelings for me had changed maybe, i didn't know what but something felt different, it's like he didn't want to be around me anymore.

"I can see your mind working away Lexi, you're thinking to much into it- my feelings haven't changed, i'm just busy", he reassured as he grasped my hand but i shoved him off.

For the next few minutes we sat in silence, the most awkward, uncomfortable silence. Normally we'd be laughing our heads off or kissing and cuddling, this just wasn't us. I just wanted him to break the awkward silence, just wanted anyone to break the awkward silence.

"What in the lovers quarrel is going on here", a loud, high pitched voice giggled.

I looked up and to my delight i saw, Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle, stood staring at me and Draco. "When i said anyone, i didn't have you four in mind", i sighed.

Draco groaned in annoyance as the four of them sat down, Pansy specifically sat on Draco's lap but i decided to act as though i hadn't notice- i didn't want to give her the satisfaction. With a face full of disgust, Draco quickly pushed her off him causing her to fall straight on the floor, no matter how much of a mood i was in- that sure was enough to make me smile. "Don't come near me Parkinson, besides what the fuck do you four even want?", Draco spat.

"Now now, that's no way to treat your friends Draco", Blaise sniggered as he sat himself in the middle of me and Draco.

The atmosphere was more awkward than before, Crabbe and Goyle were just stuffing their faces ( they were worse than Ron at this point ), Blaise was just trying to wind Draco up and Pansy as usual was smirking at Draco but i still felt distant from Draco. After a while, i saw Pansy growing bored, she started making these obnoxious snoring sounds which was only making everyone annoyed even Blaise. "Well you lot are a fucking laugh- not", She mocked rudely.

"If you're so bored then piss off, no one wants you here", Draco said grumpily.

"Yeah, piss off", Crabbe and Goyle laughed, making us all roll our eyes- their loyalty to Draco was nothing but pathetic.

"I know what would be fun, let's all tell each other what our favourite memory from this year was", Pansy smiled at Blaise.

"I thought we was trying to cure our boredom?", i questioned.

"Oh come on, we've got nothing else to do, so might as-well", Blaise encouraged as he smiled back at Pansy.

We all gathered in a circle, getting in order of who wanted to go first- it went me, Blaise, Draco, Crabbe and Goyle and then Pansy. Everyone's faces glared at me as they waited for my answer, but it didn't take me long to think of one. "My favourite memory from this year is re-connecting with my brother", i beamed but i could see in Draco's face he was upset that i didn't choose something between him and i.

"Let me think", Blaise laughed smugly. "It's got to be the time i slept with Millicent, Pansy..oh and how could i forget, sweet Alexis".

Draco jumped up from his seat, launching himself at Blaise, he scruffed his collar roughly. "Don't fucking talk about her, you don't deserve to talk about her and don't forget she didn't even say yes".

"Take a seat Draco, it's your turn", Pansy demanded.

Draco clenched his fists tight as he glared at Blaise, he let go off his collar- abruptly shoving him back into the couch, he sat back down, breathing heavily as he calmed himself. "Um- my favourite memory...Alexis- i mean, making Alexis my girlfriend".

Crabbe and Goyle...clapped, Pansy and Blaise both made sick noises and i couldn't stop myself from smiling brightly.

"My favourite memory was when we were throwing snowballs at this geeky first year and he cried and it was just funny, you should of been there Draco", Crabbe burst out into laughter as Goyle spoke.

I knew the old Draco would of found this funny, god he would of probably instigated the whole bullying situation but when he say listening to their cruel story he just pulled his face in disgust.

Pansy rudely shushed everyone as she stood up from her seat, smiling as she stood before us all. "Okay everyone, shut up, nobody speaks when i do", Pansy announced. "Now i've got a feeling that my memory tops all of yours, it was only the other night but it was by far the best thing to happen this year-

"Bloody hell, get on with it", Draco groaned. "I can't stand the sound of your whiny voice".

"Well if you're sure Draco", Pansy smirked. "The other night- well let's just say it was the best night of my life, i was with this guy-

"Gross, we don't want to hear about what you get up to with the desperate guys in our year", i interrupted.

"Oh Darling, you'll want to hear this more than anybody, anyway as i was saying before the vestal  virgin interrupted- well this guy, let's just say he was very good in bed-

"I remember you telling me about this Pans", Blaise smirked. "What did he look like again?".

"Oh, he had the most beautiful platinum blonde hair and eyes to die for and this posh accent that was enough to make girls drop at their knees for him".

As each word come fell out of her mouth, my stomach turned even more, i felt stick to my stomach. I stood up but the room was spinning violently, knocking me back down onto the couch.

"How could i ever forget that Draco payed you a visit that night", Blaise laughed in sync with Pansy.

I could feel my eyes growing tired, my vision going in and out- i could hear the sound of Draco screaming and Blaise shouting but i couldn't see their faces.

"Draco, who could you do this to me", i cried out. "How could you sleep with....

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please Vote, it'd be much appreciated