𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐓 (62)

Harry's Pov

As I sat looking around, I was confused- confused about how I should feel. I didn't know how I was supposed to feel but as I look around all I see is happiness in peoples faces but I just didn't feel the same way.

It was the day after the war between Voldemort and I, yet I still hadn't worked out how I felt. Ron says I should be happy because we finally beat him.

Hermione says we should be relived that it's all over but I don't see it as a win because look at all the people we lost and we lost our home.

Here Hogwarts stood- barely, it practically in ruins. I couldn't help but think that this was all my fault, if I wasn't 'The famous Harry Potter' none of this would of happened, we wouldn't of lost our loved ones.

We all stayed the night, slept in what was left of our beloved old school. None of us wanted us to go home yet, we wasn't ready to say goodbye to Hogwarts- to say goodbye to the ones who lost their lives here; Dumbledore, Snape, Lupin, Tonks, Fred and of course.... Alexis.

Sitting on this step, I watched as the Weasleys hugged one another- happy that they still had each other, occasionally sharing a tear for the loss of Fred.

My heart broke inside as i saw Hermione stood alone- crying, wishing she had what the Weasleys had.

My eyesight went foggy, I didn't know whether it was the smoke that filled the air or whether i was drifting off to sleep.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

"Harry- Harry...Bloody hell, Harry wake up", Ron shouted out as he shook my body violently, waking me up from a deep sleep. "Bloody hell mate, what you doing sleeping on a mouldy old step".

"Ronald, now is not the time for your stupid humour", Hermione said slapping his chest.

"What was so urgent that you had to shake me like that", I asked tiredly.

"Not sure mate, Hermione hasn't told me either but she said it's urgent"

"Harry, earlier this morning- there was a fire, a pretty big one"

"What does that have to do with me? it's probably just some gas or electricity problem", I stressed.

"Im telling you because it was in Alexis's Room and they-"

My stomach retched at the sound of her name.

"Why are you telling me this, it's not like she can ever go back in there- she'd dead Hermione just leave it!"

"Harry listen , you don't understand", Hermione's head in her hands.

"I get it, her belongings and personal items were all there and yes I would of probably of liked to of kept some but there's nothing we can do about it", I said, annoyed by the pointless conversation.

"Fuck sakes Harry, they found a body!", she screamed impatiently.

"Woah, did Hermione Granger just curse", Ron laughed.

"Look around Mione, the place is scattered with bodies"

"It was Draco- Harry they found Draco's body", She sniffled as she sat down next to me.