𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

It was the next morning, i knew i had to go look for Malfoy to talk to him about what happened the previous night.

The corridors were crowded with students, every ear filled with the sound of multiple conversations going off at once. How would i ever find Malfoy in this chaos.

My eyes scanned the corridor until i came to a stop, i saw his platinum blonde hair bobbing up and down in the down. I pushed my way through the crowd, occasionally shouting at my peers, I hurried round the corner and there was only me and him.

I hid from his eyesight and watched him, waiting for him to do something. He just stood there, staring at the wall. I saw his bloodshot eyes twitch uncomfortably, his hand shook uncontrollably as he gripped hold of his wand.

Malfoy must of sensed my presence as his eyes whipped in my direction, i hid further round the corner with my heart in my mouth. I stood there still as a statue until i heard a door slam. I crept forward and my eyes were in shock as i saw the once bare wall now stood with a great door. But Malfoy was suddenly gone.

I had to leave, i didn't want Malfoy to know i'd been
sniffing around, spying on him. He'd kill me.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Draco's Pov

I enter the room quickly, i knew she was there. She was spying on me, probably so she could go run and snitch on me. I took a deep breath and made my way over to the vanishing cabinet.

I could feel my anger growing, as i was no closer in being finished with this damn task. I kicked the cabinet in frustration, not only was i far from fixing the thing but i couldn't get her off my mind.

I hate thinking of her, in fact i just hate her. I kick myself for ever helping her, not like she was bloody grateful anyway. I mean what sort of pathetic person stays with someone who tried taking advantage of her? Then again she used to be in Gryffindor. It baffles me how she's still with him after that, she even kissed me for goodness sake. Some messed up relationship that is. No matter how much she makes my blood boil, the kiss stays between us. Blaise doesn't need to know.

I spent a few more minutes trying different spells, but it was just no use. It wasn't going to be fixed any time soon. I packed up my stuff and decided to head to class as i'd had enough for today. I knew i didn't have long left with the cabinet, Father keeps owling me pressuring me to hurry up with the task, you know who must be getting fed up.

                          🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

       Please vote, it'd be much appreciated