𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Alexis's Pov

Life at the minute was very bitter sweet- kind of hit and miss, me and Draco was in a great place but it pained me to see him in pain and then i was super happy to be spending more time with Harry but on the downside Hermione was always there- dropping rude comments and constantly rolling her eyes when i spoke. Things between me and Ron were just like the old times; we had a laugh, he was extremely kind towards me and he always asked if i was finished with my plate even if i'd only just started eating

I didn't spend all my time with the three of them because me and Draco loved our time together- where we would just read, cuddle, laugh and i'd even been showing him what 'muggle' music i was into and i secretly think he enjoys it because everyone once in awhile he'll bop his head or sing some of the lines- which warmed my heart ever so slightly.

"Alex, back to the table", Harry sniggered.

"Doesn't take a smart person to figure out who she was dreaming off", Hermione said blatantly rolling her eyes at me.

"Pancakes", Ron smiled- his eyes lighting up.

We all laughed in sync as he rubbed his stomach even though we'd only left the Great Hall around ten minutes ago.

When we did hang out- as the four of us, we mostly spent our time in the library as Hermione is constantly on our backs about homework and the importance of it, so here we say once again- bored in library. Ron sat with his head down on the table- drooling on a book as he slept, Harry drumming his wand against the table and Hermione had all her pens lay out in the order of the rainbow, her notes all colour coded and she had every piece of stationary and every book you could think of infront of her whilst i sat here with a pen and one piece of paper- which made Hermione sigh loudly.

"Where's the rest of it, where are all your notes?", She cringed as she turned the piece of paper over. "Is that all you've seriously done?". I nodded quickly, regretting that i ever agreed to come to the library.

She banged her small fists into the table, abruptly waking Ron up. "Bloody hell, who set the crazy woman off", Ron said- startled.

She snatched Harry's wand from his hand- placing it in the pocket of her robe and returned to looking at us with a scary smile on her face. "Right you two idiots are going to study, Harry make sure that Ronald behaves", Hermione said making Ron question if she knew how old he was. "And me and Alexis are going to go and study elsewhere, because lucky for her- i'm her new tutor.

I groaned out in annoyance and i could see she was pleased to getting this reaction from me. "Why can't we just study in here, like everybody else", i questioned.

"Alexis, the library actually closes and you need all the help you can get because no offence you know nothing", she said snottily, making me question how i was ever friends with her.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Hermione looked like a lost puppy as she entered the Slytherin common room. "I still can't believe the password was Pure-Blood, i mean how much more egotistical can you lot get", she laughed to herself.

"Well before you even think about sneaking in here with Harry and Ron doing what you three do best, don't because the password changes when a non-Slytherin enters", i said causing Hermione's face to drop.