𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

I woke up to piercing sound of my alarm, and i launched it across the room. I guess you could say i'm not in the mood for classes today... considering i sit next to Malfoy in all of them.

I groaned into my pillow loudly and forced myself up off the bed, i glanced over at the mirror and sighed as i took in the view. I truly hated the way i looked; my hair was too frizzy and i hated the colour, my face was just covered in freckles,my lips were to plump..i mean it looked like i was always pouting,i tugged at my clothes and frowned. I hate the way my body looks it's too curvy, and well guys always like petite girls.

I got dressed and pulled on my robes before slipping into my black leather shoes. I dragged a brush through my hair and dragged my frizzies back and kept them secure by clipping a bow in. I didn't bother with putting any makeup on, because i mean who've i got to impress?...certainly not Blaise he takes no notice.

I rushed through the corridors as i soon realised i was late for potions, and i couldn't bear to be in trouble with Professor Snape as he scared me half too death. I quickly raced round the corner when i ran into something hard,i fell to the floor in an instance. As i lay on the floor i groaned out from the pain when i heard someone laughing,i glanced up and groaned more when i saw who knocked me down.

Draco Malfoy.

"What you doing on the floor you silly cow?, begging for money, or trying to get adopted", Malfoy cackled.

"Um-no i was um- well you kind of knocked me down.. please could you help me up?", i asked politely.

He continued to laugh more but to my surprise he offered his hand out and lifted me to my feet. He then looked me up and down like he was judging me and i could feel myself going all red.

"Malfoy..um why do you keep looking at me like that", i said shyly.

"Oh don't flatter yourself, i would never take an interest in a filthy little mudblood like you. God i don't even know why Blaise is interested in you", he spat.

I could feel tears brewing but i didn't want Malfoy to know he'd hurt my feelings, no not again. I roll my eyes at him and shove past him and try to walk away but he pulls me back by my waist and grabs hold of my face roughly and looks deep into my eyes and i couldn't help but admire his icy grey eyes that were staring straight through my body. I'd never noticed before how handsome he truly was, you could say he was rather angelic. That's until he opens his mouth that is.

He tucks a loose curl behind my ear and allows a cheeky smirk to appear on his face.

"I don't remember saying you were free to go Lexi", he said cockily, tucking a loose curl behind my ear as he allows a cheeky smirk to appear on his face.

I could feel the anger radiating off his body and it scared me slightly,i looked away from him as i was too afraid to meet his angry eyes again.

"My name is actually Alexis, only people i love can call me that", i said as i pulled away from his firm hold.

His smirk grew and he pulled his hard body closer to mine and breathed heavily down my ear as he whispered softly to me.

"I can feel your heart beating Lexi, so i have to ask. Do i always make you feel like this?", he said with a hint of arrogance, his smirk grew and he pulled his hard body closer to mine and breathed heavily down my ear as he whispered softly to me.

I chuckled nervously as i heard his raspy voice whisper in my ear, i then realised that i shouldn't be this close to Malfoy. I took a few steps back so he didn't get the wrong impression from me.