𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

I ran my fingers slowly along the scarlet paint that masked the train, a faint smile crept onto my face as i knew i was a step closer to being home. I looked into the window and and gasped as i saw how i looked. I quickly tried patting my raven curls down as best as i could but it was no use as they just frizzed up, i coated my lashes with mascara and applied some sheer lip gloss trying to make myself look more.... well like a girl and i pouted at my reflection as it made me look no better, i slowly walked off in a huff and made my way onto the train.

As i made my way down the corridor, screams of excitement from the first years filled the train and i wasn't ashamed to admit that even as a sixth year i was just as excited to get Hogwarts as they were.
As i walked down the corridors sheepishly, struggling to find my friends that is i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, i giggled to myself like a child before turning round to greet him with a long awaited kiss. We kissed softly but passionately and held onto each other for what felt like forever because we missed each other dearly, he eventually pulled away and cupped my face gently before smiling warmly at me.

"I take it you missed me then Alexis", said Blaise whilst Chuckling Slightly.

"Of course i did silly, i haven't seen your handsome face for far too long"

"Hmm...i guess i missed you too", he said whilst scratching his head jokingly.

"Cmon B let's go find the others, they'll be wondering where we are",I slapped his chest playfully and laughed softly before taking his hand in mine and pulling him along.

We made our way down to the end of the train to our usual carriage and pulled the door open to find Pansy,Crabbe,Goyle and Draco all sat there waiting for Blaise and i. Crabbe and Goyle sat stuffing their faces with what looked like everything from the trolley, Pansy sour face sat applying multiple layers of lipgloss and mascara clearly trying to get Draco's attention and then Draco sat there slouched, miserably in the corner not even giving pansy the time of day...which she should be used to be now but she still gives it her all which in a sense i guess i admire. Something about Draco seemed off, he didn't seem his usual witty self and his grey eyes looked empty and he looked dangerously pale...and i thought he couldn't get any paler.

"Um...Draco..are you okay, you don't look your usual self", i said that quiet i wasn't even sure he'd hear.

no response

"Draco, Alexis was talking you stop being so rude you prick", Blaise bellowed.

no response

Blaise grabbed a handful of the food from Goyle's lap and and launched it in Draco's direction, hitting him right in the face causing Draco too leap to his feet with a face of thunder.

"What the fuck do you think you're playing at throwing sweets at me, we're not in first year anymore so stop pissing about", Draco spat.

"Calm down mate i was only trying to have a-bit of a laugh, cheer up you miserable sod",A hint of fear came upon Blaise's face.

"A laugh?,are you joking. Do i look like i'm in the mood too have a fucking laugh with you this year, i'd rather pitch myself off the astronomy tower"

"Alright mate i'm sorry i'll leave you too it, i was only trying to get your attention because Alexis was talking to you"

"Oh please why would i ever talk to a filthy little mudblood like your pathetic little girlfriend", Draco snarled whilst adjusting his tie and sitting back down.

I watched in disgust as Blaise just laughed at Malfoy's comment and didn't even attempt to stick up for me but i wasn't surprised. I was just hurt.

"Fine whatever Draco, i'll leave you to drown in your own self pity and besides stop with the name calling i'm not even 'Mudblood' or whatever that awful word you say is", i said with confidence.

"You're a half-blood so you're still a dirty little mudblood in my eyes and to make things even worse you're related to that speccy git in gryffindoor", he hissed.

"You think just because you're in Slytherin that you're one of us..but let's get one thing straight you're not, so why don't you fuck off back to whenever you came from and take your waste of space brother and his stupid friends with you... now get out off my face", he scoffed.

I decided to ignore him and be the bigger person but deep down his words hurt like hell because i guess i'm not one of them. If i was i would of been placed in Slytherin day one, but i wasn't.

I shoved Blaise off and took a seat next to the window, far away from Malfoy. I stare out the window and i can't hold back my smile. The hill and land stretched out for miles. It rose and fell like giant waves on an ocean. Occasionally there was some plants and shrubbery but it was mostly just green land. I knew as time past we were getting closer to Hogwarts; my first home as i like to call it. Despite Draco's best attempts to ruin it, i couldn't be happier.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

           Please vote, it'd be much appreciated

Also please don't leave any hate, i've never wrote anything before and i just wanted to have some fun <3