𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Draco's Pov

I slammed my bedroom door shut, quickly collapsing onto my bed. I let out a sigh of relief as my head hit the pillow, all day i'd been longing to be back in my room- away from everybody, especially her, it was a challenge pretending to be somewhat happy when she was around when deep down i felt like i was dying again.

I kicked off my shoes, closed my eyes and within minutes i was fast asleep.

"Draco, stop it's too cold", she laughed softly as she hid behind the tree.

"Don't be a baby, It's just some fun", i smiled before throwing yet another snowball in her direction as her head popped out behind the tree.

She jumped out from behind the tree, her beautiful face covered in snow. "Don't be mean, i don't like it", she sniffled as a tear ran down her rosy cheek.

I ran to her anxiously, angry at myself for upsetting her.

I pulled her into in embrace, holding her hands in my mine, hoping to warm her up. "I'm sorry, Love, i didn't mean to upset you", i said kissing her on the cheek.

She pulled away and a mischievous smile appeared on her face and before i could realise she threw a huge snowball at me and began running away as she chuckled away to herself. "You're right this is fun, Draco".

I brushed the snow from my hair and burst out laughing with her. "You tricked me, i thought you was genuinely upset". i gasped as i started pelting snowballs at her as she ran.

As she ran, her face turned round- her beautiful pearly smile flashing back at me. "Catch me if you can, come on Draco".

I began chasing after, laughing and smiling as i did because i was having the most fun id ever had. Alexis came to a stop and before i could catch her, i slipped and fell down- knocking her down with me.

I fell on top of her. "My bad, Love", i smiled apologetically as i tucked her raven curls back underneath her hat.

We both burst out laughing, both our noses red from the cold but here with Alexis i felt warm. I rubbed her cheek with my thumb softly as i smiled down at her. "Sorry for getting snow in your perfectly styled hair", she joked.

I leant down and kissed her softly on her perfect red lips. "Thank-you, Lexi".

She looked up at me, a confused look swept onto her face. "Why are you thanking me... why do you always thank me?".

Red flushed my cheeks as i suddenly became embarrassed. "I'm thanking you because i'm happy and you always put a smile on my face, so i'm grateful for that- for you".

"Don't be silly, that's what i'm here for- i love you and i want you to be happy...Forever and Always right?".

"Forever and Always", i beamed before kissing her.

I abruptly woke up, my heart beating rapidly out my chest and i felt one singular tear fall down my cheek.

I sat up on my bed, staring into the darkness. I flicked my bedside lamp on my, the light too strong for my eyes.

As i looked to the other side of my bed i saw something pink, picking it up i realised it was the blouse i had bought for Alexis- her favourite blouse.

I brought it close to my face, the warm fruity scent of her strong on the blouse, i traced the delicate heart shaped buttons, just thinking how beautiful she always looked when wearing it.

I lay back down, holding it close to my body to feel closer to her because all my other feelings aside- all the anger and pain, no matter what- the feeling of missing her was stronger than them all.

Within a few last tears, i drifted back off to sleep.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated