𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Alexis's Pov

The room was brightly lit, my eyes struggling to adjust.

My eyes slowly scanned the room, trying to figure out where i was.

In moments, the white cast that was set upon the room suddenly disappeared, my eyesight was now perfectly clear as I found myself stood in a graveyard.

Looking down at the grave before me, I saw Lily and James Potter's grave- the flowers that once blossomed around the lot were now dead.

A small, warming voice filled the graveyard as they crept up behind me. "Alexis, Is that you dear?".

I turned round in a flash, almost giving myself whiplash.

Tears slowly filled my eyes as I saw stood her there before me; she was the most beautiful woman with thick, dark red hair that fell to her shoulders and she had the most distinctive green eyes.

"Lily?", I stuttered as confusion over came me.

"No dear, call me mother. Since my passing- I knew that my sister took you and Harry in because I watched over the pair of you and you are as much my child as Harry Is", She smiled warmly causing me to race over to her with my arms open.

She quickly put my arms around me, pulling me into a warm hug "I'm so sorry, I'm so terribly sorry for what happened to you", I coughed up.

She politely grabbed my face, pushing my chin up with her finger so i'd look at her. "Don't you dare ever apologise, you're not to blame for that mans wicked actions".

I wiped the tears from under my eyes but it was no use as I quickly burst out into tears.

"What is it, my dear?", She sympathised.

"He hates me, Harry hates my guts and I feel so alone...

"Listen to me, Harry will soon forgive you- you just need to need to give it time and you know that Harry's going through a lot at the minute because we both know who's coming and so does he", She sighed deeply as she stroked my cheek. "But Harry will be fine, he's the strongest boy I know".

"You're right, It's just hard right now- considering everything else-

"You mean Draco Malfoy?", She questioned.

"Please, don't be ashamed of me- he's kind...he just happened to mess up".

"I would never be ashamed, dear. From what i've witnessed Draco seems to of changed and he seems to be really fond of you".

I couldn't help but smile, it was the hardest i'd smiled in a few days and it felt good to know that she watched over me.

But my mother's face didn't match, she looked like she had some troubling thoughts.

"What is it? what's wrong...

"You need to save him, he's in desperate need of saving", She begged.

"I don't understand...save who?", I asked desperately.

The flash of white came again, I could no longer see my mother- it was just me in a lake of white cloud.

"Save who...Harry or Draco?", I screamed out.

My body jumped violently, my eyes snapping open.

I found myself in my bed, my forehead dripping in sweat as I sat up.

My heart was beating like crazy.