𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

I was full up on porridge and fruits, i frowned as i saw Draco hadn't touched anything on his plate- he'd only sipped on his orange juice. The atmosphere was incredible this morning in The Great Hall- at dinner the previous night, Dumbledore had announced that we could have an off-day today which lifted everyone's spirits all but Draco's.

I choked on my water as i heard loud bangs coming from the back of the Hall, i turned round to look at what was going on on and saw bright bursts of colour in the air.

"Fred and George, celebrating about our off-day, you know how they love their fireworks", Draco said with a slight laugh.

"Oh surprised you're not making a fuss out of it, you know 'My father will hear about this' and all that", i joked.

"No, i've always been quite fond of them- they're quite a laugh", he said shyly.

I found myself smiling stupidly at him, he was always so cold to other people so it was nice to see him this way. I saw the corners of his mouth slowly rising as if he wanted to smile back- but he didn't he just looked back down at the table.

"Did you see the fireworks Alex?, wasn't they great- of course Dumbledore is mad but still", Harry beamed as he approached us at the table.

When i thought Draco's mood couldn't drop any further- well i was wrong, if anyone can ruin his mood its surely my brother.

"Alex? oh didn't realise you both was so close these days", Draco sneered at Harry as he slammed his glass down onto the table.

I didn't know where to look or who to even speak to, i was stuck in the middle.

"Well maybe if you spent less time moping then you'd of realised that we're related", Harry spat as he realised Hermione and Ron were now stood behind him.

"I knew you was related you stupid git, i was just saying since you've ignored your own sister for all these years i didn't think you'd  be bonding over fireworks at breakfast"

"Watch your mouth", Hermione said as she held her fists up at him.

"Or what you filthy-", he looked cautiously at me. "Whatever Granger, you think because you threw one punch in third year that you're oh so good".

"Shove off Malfoy", Ron muttered.

"Is there anything you want because i'm trying to have breakfast with my girlfriend, if you can't see", Draco said between taking sips of his juice.

My hand slapped to my mouth as i heard the words come out of his mouth, i didn't know whether i was more shocked that he was so calm when these 3 were annoying him or that he just called me his girlfriend in-front of them.

"WHAT?", they all yelled in unison- shocked.

"G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D...would it be easier if i wrote it down for you?", Malfoy teased.

"Draco Malfoy, seriously Alex- what are you playing at?", Harry demanded as he ran his hands through his messy hair.

"I knew she was stupid- but having this monster as a boyfriend, she has to be crazy", Hermione judged as she shook her head.

"Oi Malfoy, you going to eat that Bacon on your plate? all this talking has me famished", Ron asked as he rubbed his belly.