𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Alexis's Pov

Malfoy didn't attend any class for a week, didn't see him at dinner or in the common room. I didn't overthink it, maybe he was just busy with the task he'd been given.

Today was no different, Malfoy didn't turn up to any classes. I sighed as i stared at the clock, seeing that there was still half an hour left of the lesson. In an effect of trying to ignore Snape's lecture, i glanced around the classroom. My eyes landed on a pale, blonde boy stood in the doorway, his cold eyes met mine. He ran his fingers through his hair as he strutted over to his seat, he sat down and completely blanked me.

Looking at him, his knuckles were all bruised and bandaged up. I quickly think back to earlier in the great hall, when seeing Blaise. I'd noticed his eye was swollen, his cheeks covered in deep red welts. Seeing Draco now, the state of Blaise all made sense but Draco walked away without a scratch.

But why were they fighting?

"I'd appreciate it if you'd stop staring at me, it's fucking weird Alexis", Draco spat.

The way he looked at me was different but old at the same time, he no longer looked at me like he cared. It was like we'd gone back to last year and he still hated me.

"Alexis? what happened to Lexi huh?", i asked.

"I remember you saying only people who you love could call you that, am i wrong?", he questioned.

No, you're not wrong. But for some crazy reason, i do love you.

"Well, i'd prefer it if you called me the other name", i said softly.

"Well if you insist, you filthy fucking mudblood", he snarled.

That word, i never realised that one word could make a person feel such a way. I knew who i was yet it made me feel disgusting and worthless, i felt like i had to scrub my body clean.

"Draco, why would you say such a thing", i cried.

"Was always told that honesty is the best policy, i was also going to tell you how much of a fucking slut you are, but i'm guessing you already know that one", he laughed.

"Please stop talking, just stop. I'm neither of those things and you know it", i mumbled,I felt sick, sick to my stomach. It disgusted me that i'd ever let myself get as close as i did to Malfoy, he's truly awful.

He turned on his chair, now looking directly at me. He smirked evilly at me, i couldn't help but still find this attractive. Being in love with Malfoy is truly a curse.

He tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear before cupping my face with his hands, i flinched slightly as i felt the coldness of his rings against my warm skin.

"Oh Darling, who are you trying to kid. You're nothing more than a dirty, desperate, little slut which i already knew, but i thought you only played that role when in my bed", he smirked.

Normally i'd melt under his touch, but in this moment i felt nothing but hatred. The way the hatful words just rolled off his tongue and he felt no guilt was beyond me.

"I hate you, i fucking hate you Malfoy. I should of just ignored you that night on the astronomy tower", i spat harshly.

As soon as the words fell out of my mouth, i felt instant regret. I watched him as his eyes went from angry to soft, he looked hurt. I decided not to comfort him as i knew he probably deserved it, he's been far worse with me.

"You didn't hate me when you was screaming 'Draco' in my ear did you", he spat before grabbing his things and storming out of the classroom.

As he left, i stared at the board and i just knew this was the end of me and him, we truly hated each other. I hurt him and now he's hurting me.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

"Alexis, what are you doing, dragging me to your room like this", he questioned.

I ignored his question, pushing him down onto the bed as he smirked up at me. I stood before him, slowly undressing for his amusement. I was left in nothing but a matching lacy underwear set, in his favourite colour. I scraped my hair back into a messy ponytail and i grinned as i watched his reaction to this. I pulled him closer to the edge of the bed, slowly rubbing his thigh as i sat on the floor between his legs.

"Don't fucking talk, just watch me", i said cockily.

He gripped my ponytail tightly, pulling on it gently as he watched me closely.

"Merlin's bead, whats gotten into you lately?, you used to be so innocent", he beamed.

"Let's just say i've had a bad day, besides i said no taking Blaise, i won't able to so why should you?", i demanded.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

//tw// -🔴

Draco's Pov

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I slammed my door out for anger, not caring if it broke. I walked over to my dresser, leaning against it as i glared at the mirror. Seeing myself in the mirror only made my anger escalate, i was so fucking angry...angry at myself.

I know i said i had to do this to Alexis, but i didn't want to. It killed me inside calling her all those hateful names, i just hope she knows better.

The longer i thought back to what happened in class earlier, the more upset i get. My reflection in the mirror sickened me, i fucking hated myself even more for doing this too her. She's so pure and kind, she didn't deserve getting involved with me.

'dirty, desperate little slut'

'filthy fucking mudblood'

The words kept replaying  in my head, they were mocking me. In a fit of rage my fist met the mirror time and time again, smashing the glass into a million pieces. Blood was splattered all along the back wall, dripping down the mirror and splattered on the mirror. I collapsed onto the floor before breaking out into a flood of tears, emotional pain flowed out my every pore, from my mouth came a cry so raw. I grabbed onto my desk chair, as i shook violently from the tears.

Father always said, when you hurt the people you care about, you should hurt yourself even harder.

I'd never cried like this before, well not since my 10th birthday. Through the tears i looked down at the floor, seeing the broken glass from the mirror. I picked up a large shard and glared at it before rolling up my sleeve. I knew it wouldn't hurt, the pain stops after a period of time. I quickly thought of my mother, remembering how proud of me she was when i told her i was a week clean. It was the first time my mother showed interest in me, it was the greatest day of my life and i didn't want to lose that.

I took in a deep breath and dropped the piece of glass, i watched as it fell to the floor.

"Not this time Draco, we can do this, we've been through worse", i cried.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated