𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

The day passed like no other, i tapped my fingers impatiently on the desk- waiting for each boring class to come to an end, a day had never seemed so long- it was excruciating. Not one class did i take in a single piece of information, all i could sit and do was watch Draco, i watched him so carefully almost as-if i was scared of something bad happening to him. I watched as he rolled his eyes or frowned even but every now and again he'd crack a smile and it was the most beautiful smile you could ever imagine, maybe because it was so rare. It was extra magical if a laugh escaped his perfect lips, people think a laugh is just a noise but when Draco laughed it's was so much more. The laugh was in his eyes, in the way his face changed into that vision of genuine happiness.

All day he'd been pestering me about what i had planned for later on but i wanted it to be a surprise. I told him after class we'd get dinner earlier than normal, go back to our rooms and get ready and then for him to meet me at the courtyard.

I'd been back in room for quite awhile now and i'd just gotten out of a long, hot shower. As i dried my hair lazily, i went though my drawers- trying to find a cute outfit. I decided to go with some basic black jeans with a slight flare to them and of course my favourite pink blouse- that Draco had bought me, i knew that i never took it off but i just felt safe wearing it, like he's always with me. I took one glance in the mirror, double checking that the makeup or natural hair ( which was very curly and crazy ) was a good idea but i knew they'd only get messed up in an hour or so. Before leaving my room, i grabbed my old quidditch broom and my spare one and headed over to the courtyard to wait for Draco.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

The night was cold but the sky was beautiful, filled with the prettiest stars. I hadn't even made it outside and i already regretted not bringing a jacket with me. I stepped out into the night, my eyes lit up with excitement as i saw the huge tree in the middle of the courtyard decorated with the most beautiful, twinkling lights. The excitement got the best of me as i spun round, taking in the the view- when my eyes landed on the platinum blonde boy, waiting for me on a bench. His eyes met mine and the biggest smile appeared on his face, his cheeks carried the slightest blush- my heart radiated as he lit up with happinesses.

"I thought we decided to meet at 6pm", i joked as i looked down at my watch. "And well it's- 5:45pm".

"I just wanted to be early, in case you was early, i've been here since 5:30, just so you wouldn't be alone in the cold", he smiled shyly.

"Who knew 'The Draco Malfoy' could be so romantic and sweet", i said whilst i shivered slightly.

His eyes showed a sense of worrisome as he watched me shiver and saw the goosebumps appear on my arms, he smiled sweetly as he took his black jacket off and put it back over me. "The most beautiful person- inside and out", he said softly before kissing me on each cheek.

With each day, he someone how managed to make me happier than the previous day and every time sweet words escaped his lips i couldn't help but fall harder for him. "Are you ready to have some fun?", i said motioning to the quidditch brooms leaning against the bench.

His eyes lit up once again as he picked up one of the brooms, the corner of his lips inching up slightly. "We're going flying...i would of been happy doing anything but this is amazing love", he said- pulling me into an embrace.

"I knew Lucius wouldn't let you play for the team this year so i thought this might make up for it a little", i smiled as we both mounted our brooms.