𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

Draco's Pov

"What have you done- theres blood everywhere, i'm trying to stop it from bleeding but it keeps coming", i cried out as i kept heavy pressure on the wound. "There's so much blood- help me for fuck sake, stop gawping and help".

Pain rushed through my body like the fastest rollercoaster, i cried out for help but they both just stood- staring at me, not even trying to save me.

"Cant you see that i'm dying, just this once please help me- i'm begging you", i sobbed. "Do you want me to die? is that why you're leaving me unattended because you'll finally be free of me".

"Draco, please you're scaring me- just wake up", she begged, shaking me violently.

"Mother?"

"No Draco, it's me-"

"Please Mother, why don't you love me?", i sobbed.

I felt a pair of small arms wrap around my shaking, sweaty body- they kissed my cheek softly before whispering something in my ear...

I promise to be your strength,
whenever you fall weak.
I promise to be your voice,
when you can't find the words.
I promise you this, you're not weak- you're a fighter

The sound of the heartfelt words was enough to put my mind at ease, they kept a tight hold of as i closed my eyes.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Alexis's Pov

"Draco hurry up, we're going to miss breakfast and we'll get into trouble", i yelled from the bed as he was just getting out the shower.

"You can go on ahead without me, i'm not hungry", he smiled weakly.

"First you're not eating and then also these nightmares that you're having, i'm worried Draco", i muttered. "Do you want to tell me what happened last night- what was your nightmare about?"

"Drop it Alexis, it was just a stupid nightmare it didn't mean anything"

I couldn't hide my smile as he walked out the bathroom, the towel wrapped around his hard body- exposing his abs. His damp hair was messy yet he looked so beautiful. As he caught me looking, he quickly covered up his mark with his hand.

"Don't be stupid, you don't have to cover up around me", i smiled at him as i removed his hand.

"I'm ashamed Lexi, it haunts me", he sighed.

"There's no reason to be ashamed, you may have the mark but it doesn't mean you're one of them", i leant down and kissed his mark softly, hoping it wouldn't hurt him.

"You're special, you know that", he hugged me tightly, kissing my head. "Come on, breakfast is going to end soon".

"I'm not going unless you promise to eat something as-well, you shouldn't punish yourself just because of the task Draco", i said worriedly.

"You're never stop worrying about me, i'll try and eat something okay", he reassured.

"Is that a bad thing? me always worrying-"

"I've never had someone worry about me before so trust me when i say this, it isn't a bad thing- now come on"

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please Vote, it'd be much appreciated