𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Alexis's Pov

Yesterday passed without Harry asking any more questions and thankfully Hermione kept her mouth shut but all day I was just on edge wondering if she was just going to blurt out that I'm a Riddle and not a Potter.

Even though it was just a normal, boring day- it wasn't the worst as they managed to cheer me up whenever I thought about Draco.

We all caught Draco looking at me a few times and they didn't like this; Harry would constantly throw him dirty looks, Ron would stick his middle finger up and Hermione would demand that he looked another way.

All yesterday, I tried to catch him staring so maybe I could smile back- but as soon as I did he would go red and turn back around.

Well, it was the next day and I still couldn't stop thinking about him and the sad thing is that I doubt he's thought about me since.

It was time for our third class. Me, Hermione, Ron and Harry were making our way to the third floor- we had Defence of the Dark Arts with Professor Snape.

The others always hated Snape but I always found him to be interesting and mysterious, I always enjoyed being taught by him- even if he didn't like me that much.

As we made our way to class, Ron and Hermione were squabbling because Hermione refused to do Ron's homework for the 50th time this year.

"Ronald, I'm tired of doing your homework for you. If you want to truly excel then you have to put in the hard work yourself, I shall help you but no way will I just do it for you", Hermione said as she handed him back his assignments.

"Bloody hell, Hermione. That's selfish that is, you do all your homework and then just forget about mine, If you do my homework then I'll do yours?", Ron said eagerly as he tried shoving his assignments back at her, causing her to frown.

"That makes no sense but fine I'll do these final assignments for you but after that no more, I'm done", She sighed as she eventually gave in.

"Okay, that one on top- I need you to do it now because it's for Professor Snape-

Hermione was about to speak but before she could even get a chance a loud, croaky voice interrupted her.

"Mr Ronald Weasley, no homework again- why am I not surprised?", Professor Snape bellowed. "Detention, next Monday- I'll see you there".

Ron groaned out loud as he entered the classroom, as we all took our seats- I wasn't shocked to see that the one next to mine was empty.

I could still hear Ron complaining from the other side of the room and I couldn't help but join in laughing with Harry and Hermione.

The class started and today we were carrying on learning about duelling. We'd previously learnt about it in the second year but given current circumstances, it was important for us to be re-taught the subject.

I looked down at my sheet, we had a shortlist of questions that we had to answer and Snape would then mark them to check up on our knowledge.

I quickly got through the first nine questions but came to a stop at the tenth one.

What spell would be used to send a jet of water at an attacker, knocking them off their feet?

I bit the end of my pen, nervously as I was scared of not finishing in time. I felt as though I knew the answer but nothing was coming to me.

"Aguamenti spell", A drawling voice spoke.

I looked up and saw Draco, he threw his bag down on the floor and plonked himself down on the stool. He grabbed his expensive quill and began filling in his sheet as he avoided eye contact with me.