𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Alexis's pov

I was sat on my bed doing my potions homework, but i just couldn't concentrate all i could think about was what Malfoy was doing. Why was he sneaking around? What was he doing in the room of requirement? knowing Malfoy he's up too no good, for all we know he's a bloody death eater like his father. I sat there and started laughing as i knew my thoughts were ridiculous. I mean i know Malfoy was a prick and a-bit of a bully, but surely he wouldn't become one of them.

My thoughts came to a pause when there was a banging on the door. I knew it was Malfoy, i could tell by how violent the knock was. The fear thoughts raced around in my head until there was no room for anything else. I know this is stupid but what if Malfoy could hear my thoughts, what if he knew what i was thinking.

'Lexi, I know you're in there i can hear your pathetic muggle music. now open up", Malfoy bellowed.

I frantically ran around my room hiding my homework, i didn't want to look like a weirdo doing my homework on a Friday night. I looked at myself in the mirror and tried to make myself look as presentable as possible. Why am i even trying? It's only Malfoy.

I opened the door and Malfoy burst right in and sat down on the edge of my bed. I could see in his face he was angry.

"What did you see", he questioned.

"What? Nothing", i stuttered.

"Don't lie to me Alexis, It's not smart to lie to me", he said as he got up in my face.

"I said i didn't see anything, i saw you stood there one minute and then you were gone the next. that's it", i said weakly.

"If you swear that's all you saw, then we're all good here", he said calmly.

"So since we're on the the topic, what was you sneaking around on the seventh floor for", i asked.

"Don't you think if i wanted you to know that, then i wouldn't of come here to make sure you didn't see anything. Stupid fucking Mudblood", Malfoy's face turned and he furrowed his brows.

I saw red.

"Don't play dumb with me Malfoy, i bet you was running errands for that physco father of yours", i spat back.

I saw him clench his fists so tight, i thought he was going to hit me.

"Don't you ever fucking talk about my father, i'll kill you. Do you hear me? I'll fucking kill you", he screamed.

Once again fear found me. I was scared, so scared. But why should i let him have the last word?

"Well do it then, If you're so tough. But the thing is about you Malfoy, you're all bark no bite. You're a pathetic loser just like your father", i snarled.

I squeezed my eyes shut in fear. I was waiting for him to hit me or put a curse on me. I was just waiting for anything. Then he finally made his move.

He suddenly pressed his lips against mine, i felt his body loosen up and his hands gripped my shoulders firmly. I pulled away in an instance and stared at him in a strange way, but his face remained with the same angry look.

"Malfoy, what the hell was that. I thought you was mad?", i queried.

"Oh i'm mad, so fucking mad. I told you not to test me", He replies in a low and dangerous voice.

He leaned in closer, his forehead now touching mine. His lips brush against mine, not innocently but more like a tease. My senses had been clouded and i can no longer think straight.

I had no time to react as i felt his tongue access my mouth, in an exchange of hot breaths i could taste hot fire whisky. My arms reached up and wrapped around his neck, his toned body gravitated closer to mine as he kissed me.

I wanted to push him away, but i just couldn't bring myself to do it.

My breathing quickened, as did his. He began leaving faint kisses in the crook of my neck, causing me to moan ever so slightly. He added more pressure when he realised how much i liked it. He paused and took a step back to look at me, his smirk told me everything. I couldn't help but smile at him.

His hands grip onto my waist, he then shoves me against the wall violently.

"Lexi, can i touch your body", he cautioned.

"Malfoy, why are you asking me?", i questioned.

"It's called having some human fucking decency. You might think i'm an ass, but i'm no Zabini", He fumed.

"Yes Malfoy but please just take it slow- i'm not as experienced as you", i stuttered,trying to shy away from him.

Malfoy's Grip left my waist. He brought his hand up to my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb softly.

"Wait, why'd you stop?", i mumbled.

"You should of told me Alexis, were you embarrassed to tell me that you were a virgin?", he spoke quietly.

"Of course i couldn't tell you, you'd only go and make fun of me", i sighed.

"Does it look like i'm making in fun of you, Lexi?", A warm smile appeared on Malfoy's face. For the first time i realised just how handsome he truly is. He looked so beautiful when he smiled.

"Well i guess not but-

Malfoy cut me off as he took me by surprise. He took my hand in his and kissed it softly before looking back into my eyes.

"But what about Blaise, you said you'd done it", he stammered.

"That's what i wanted you too believe, i didn't want you to think i was a wuss", i chuckled nervously.

"Lexi, i would never think that. I'm just saying if you was my girlfriend, we'd be doing it 24/7", he said as he held back his laughter.

"i'd expect nothing less from you Malfoy", i joked.

"But i know you're not ready so we can do something else, besides you love Blaise anyway", he shrugged.

"Don't mention his name, but i want you Malfoy. Just for tonight",I beamed. I knew what i wanted. I didn't even care if i would live to regret it. I wanted it and i wanted it now.

"You sure you want this, Alexis?", He took my hand and led me over to the bed. He pushed me down gently and towered over me. His platinum blonde hair spread lazily along his forehead and his grey eyes glistened. He looked truly beautiful.

I nodded to reassure him that i wanted him, but it wasn't enough for him.

"Words Alexis, I need words", he pressured.

"Yes. I want this. I want you", i exclaimed.

"Don't worry i'll take it slow with you", he reassured me. He traced my body with his fingers, the cold metal of his rings surprised me. In that split second my whole body felt electrified. I ran my hands down to his trousers to undo his belt but he pushed my hands away.

"Slow remember", he whispered into my ear as he reached his hand down and tugged at my underwear, pulling them down.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated