𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

My heart was racing, pounding, practically jumping out my chest but I wouldn't let my fear be clear to others because I had to be strong like Draco.

I wouldn't let the fear get the better of me because I should stand up for what I believe in.

I scuffed my shoe into the ground nervously, my eyes glued to the floor as I took a deep breath. "That's enough", I huffed.

I felt a gust of air pass by me and I gulped loudly as a set of old, dirty feet caught my eyes from below.

He was stood so close to me that I could practically feel his horrible breathe on my face.

"I didn't quite catch what you said,  sounded like a bunch of mumbles", He snarled creepily.

"I SAID THATS ENOUGH!".

"It's enough? Violet-Deyes just because you say so doesn't mean it's enough. I won't stop until I've got what I want".

My stomach retched as called me that name, It truly made my skin crawl.

He caught the disgusted look on my face and cackled slightly. "Why the look? that is your name after all". He said as he lifted my chin up with his wand.

I had nothing to say, I was embarrassed- It was bad enough that a group of people already knew that Voldemort was my biological father but If the whole school found out It'd be like social suicide...everyone would hate me.

I aggressively pushed away his wand, "My name is Alexis and you are no father of mine. You're an abomination".

There were numerous gasps and whispers among the crowds.

"Say it, admit you're true identity- tell everyone who you are".

I refused, there's no way i'd do such things.

I'm not her, I'm Alexis and that's the truth.

I'm not his daughter, I'm James and Lily's daughter.

"ADMIT IT!!!".

I jumped out of my skin as he screeched wildly.

I wasn't about to give into him, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

Before I knew it his rough hands were gripping onto my shoulders- shaking me roughy as he screamed repeatedly at me, "ADMIT IT OR ILL KILL YOU".

I could feel the sweat piling up on my forehead, my palms were also sweating.

I was scared but not scared enough to give in.

He drew his wand once again, hovering it above my head as he hissed at me.

"V-I-O-L-E-T....D-E-Y-E-S....R-I-D-D-L-E".

My lip trembled violently as I remained mute.

"I warned you...AVADA-

My heart was racing as I pieced each letter to another and realised what he was spelling out.

But he paused...he hadn't finished the killing curse.

My eyes were clenched shut so I was blind to what was happening but everyone behind were cheering and Voldemort's followers were bellowing and calling out slurs.

He quickly dropped my shoulders and my eyes flew open and I suddenly saw them both pacing around in a circle with their wands steadily on each-other.

How is it possible, how is he alive?

"HARRYYY!", The students cheered along with the professors clapping.

"Harry", I whispered excitedly.

I was in shock- I just couldn't believe that he'd survived.

I was too surprised to move but before I could resist I was getting dragged back and I looked and saw it was Draco.

"Don't be so stupid, Lexi. You may want to help Harry but you can't get between that".

"But Draco-

He wouldn't listen he just kept dragging me away and it's like he didn't even care about what I wanted.

I wanted to help harry...I wanted to kill Voldemort.

I joined the rest of my peers without choice, we all stood frozen still- It was silent, so silent you could probably hear a pin drop.

Harry and Voldemort were still pacing in circles around each other.

Fear didn't show on Harry's face.

He was terribly brave.

"Give up now, Potter. The hunt isn't as fun when it's gone on for this long", Voldemort hissed.

Harry mocked him bravely which only caused Voldemort's anger grow as he flew at him- Knocking Harry to the ground.

I clenched my fist so hard that my nails broke my skin on my palm causing it to bleed.

"LEAVE EVERYBODY, JUST LEAVE", Harry bellowed.

But no one left...we couldn't just leave him alone.

He was strong but was he that strong?

"I SAID LEAVE!", Harry repeated. "This is between me and Tom now".

The death eaters cackled cruelly at him.

"Well don't just stand there...GET THEM!!", Voldemort screeched.

One by one the Death eaters all began charging at us, they had hunger in their eyes and a thirst for death.

Our hearts began racing before our legs even began, there were screams among the crowd as we all ran back inside the castle.

There was no charm- no nothing that could help us at that point.

It was just between us and them.

We all shoved each other aggressively as we were desperate to get as far away as possible.

It was difficult to make out who anybody was , It was like everyone had just merged into one.

"ALEXISSS", I heard Draco shout from a distance.

My heart was racing as I couldn't see him anywhere.

"DRACOOO".

"ALEXISSS".

"DRACO, WHERE ARE YOU?".

"ALEXIS-

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated