𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Draco's Pov

I arrived late at Hogwarts due to my father being a complete arse, he revived a letter- anonymously, in the letter it read that i was in a relationship with a 'mudblood scum' and i wasn't stupid, i knew the letter was from Blaise. Stood at the entrance of the Great Hall, i could see him sat next to her and i so badly just wanted to hex him.

I took a deep breath, straightening my uniform out before storming over to the Slytherin table. I stood behind them, his face full of cockiness and smug whilst she looked scared- threatened even. Before i made my self known i caught a glimpse of their conversation-

"You keep threatening me with the same shit, yet Harry is still oblivious that i'm-"

My eyes widened as did Blaise's, he seemed to know what she was talking about yet here i stood clueless.

I asked what they was talking about and why he was even here but they both just sat- shocked, ignoring me. Their faces matched each other's, which only gave me a bad feeling in my gut.

"What's going on here- are you two....", I stuttered nervously as looked back and forth between them.

"Back together? God no, just messing around", Blaise laughed. "You know how she likes more than one guy at once".

"Don't you ever think you can talk about her like that, no one fucking talks to my girlfriend like that", I shouted angrily as i gripped his collar pulling him up from the table.

I looked over at Alexis, her face lit and she smiled at the sound of my words and i couldn't help but smile along with her but my attention quickly snapped back to Blaise as he was sniggering uncontrollably.

"It's pathetic how soft you've gone, you're weak Draco- no man would act this way, it's embarrassing", Blaise laughed.

"A girlfriend? a mudblood fucking girlfriend- you're no son of mine, you're a pathetic weak excuse of a man", Father screeched as he slapped me viciously across the face.

I quickly became embarrassed as a tear rolled down my face- i knew i was weak, i constantly shamed myself for it so i didn't need reminding.

"Draco come on, let's just go", Alexis spoke softly as she wiped the tears away from eyes. "He isn't worth it, he's just an idiot", pulling me away from Blaise she kept a tight grip onto my arm, giving me a reassuring smile.

We walked out of the Great Hall, not caring that we'd get in trouble for walking out of dinner. She led me down to the Slytherin common room, the whole time we just held hands and walked in silence- but it wasn't awkward, that's what i loved about Lexi.

We sat down on the dark couch, she sat on my lap- her small fingers playing with my rings as we spoke. I ran my free hand through her hair softly, causing her to smile stupidly- she had the most beautiful smile it was enough to warm anyone's heart.

"I missed you Draco, so very much", she beamed.

"I missed you too, love", i smiled as i kissed her on the cheek softly. "I'm sorry, do you like being called that?".

"You spend way to much time apologising, besides i love when you call me that", she reassured as she cupped my face.

"I'm sorry, i just want things to be perfect for you- i'm really trying".

"Stop stressing, just be you- i already love you so you don't have to try so hard", when she realised what she'd said her hand smacked to her mouth in shock.

I knew she was waiting for a response, she wanted the same three words in return and they were easy words 'I love you' but i didn't want to lie to her, i'm sure i did love her but i couldn't know for sure. How do you know if you love someone if you've never been loved before?

"So how was your Christmas break? i didn't do much really but anyway how was yours?", she babbled, breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah, it was good", i stuttered.

"Are you sure because your face doesn't match your words"

"Draco, get the hell in here- right now", Father screamed from the study.

I ran to his study, i mentally prepared myself for what was about to happen- he always called me to his study when he was going to hit me because it was away from my mother, but it's not like she cared anyway.

"Yes, Father?", i said pathetically.

"Your mother has told me that you've been digging in the front garden, burying something was you?", he spat furiously.

"No, no i was just-"

"Shut up- fucking shut your mouth Draco, you know what happens when you tell lies so i suggest you tell the truth", he yelled banging his fists into his desk.

"I just wanted to bury him, it's the least he deserved- don't you think?", i coughed nervously.

"That little goblin? you buried that thing", he laughed evilly. "You buried our fucking slave, what else did you do? lay some pretty followers for him"

"It's not a joke, he meant something to me- just because you have no feelings doesn't mean i have to be a stone cold twat as-well"

"Watch your lip son, or you'll be getting fucking buried as-well- you know how far i'll go so don't fucking test me you awful boy", he bellowed as gripped my shirt, punching me in the stomach- knocking me down to the floor. As i lay on the floor, i looked up at him and his face was full of anger as he began kicking me repeatedly- i didn't even try to stop him, i just lay there as he did so.

"Draco, you're daydreaming again", Alexis blurted. "I asked how your Christmas break was".

"I said it was good".

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated