𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

I went there, thinking i'd feel no regret for my actions. I thought i'd just brush it off and not think about it again. I guess it was just a punch to me, but to Draco i think it was much more.

I scared him, Draco Malfoy felt fear because of me.

Straight after he left, i rushed to go and find Blaise. I wandered the corridors for ages, until finally finding him in the owlery. He stood awkwardly, holding a letter. As i approached him he tried hiding the letter but he was too slow, i grabbed the letter from him. He huffed as he tried snatching it back from me but i was already starting to read it.

The letter was from his mother, she was awfully frustrated. I could see receiving this,made him uncomfortable.

My dear son,

I'm writing to tell you, i've recently been speaking to Draco's mother. She's informed me all about the task and the fact that she's hasn't heard from him, it's Narcissa's wishes for you to help the process along.

Hope you're doing well son, i look forward to seeing you at Christmas break.

Love Mother.

He paced back and forth as i read the letter, i could hear his heart beating. I folded the letter back up and slipped it back into the envelope, handing it back to him.

"You'll want to dispose of that, nobody can know", i demanded.

He looked up at me, his eyes widened. I could see he was shocked at how calm i was about what i just read.

"Don't worry, i know all about the dark mark and the task, i found some letter Draco had received from his father"

"I can't help him Alexis, i have my own problems", he sighed, his expression of confusion relaxed, he leaned up against the wall still not taking his eyes away from me.

"Ok i'll drop the conversation, besides i came here for a reason, i have to ask you something",i said shoving him off. I could tell by his actions, he was hiding something from me but i told myself to leave it, i dare not ask.

I caught his attention, he could see the worry in my face as he stood properly. He walked over, taking my hand in his. I so badly had the urge to snatch my hand away, but i remembered his threats.

"Okay, i'm listening"

//TW//-⚫️

"I'm totally freaking out because i hit Draco, he was so scared i think he even cried"

I was expecting Blaise to laugh. Hearing that Draco Malfoy, the big school bully had cried but no. Instead he looked almost angry, he looked furious with me.

"Alexis what the fuck, why would you do such a thing", he yelled.

"He was being a dick, it just happened"

He began pacing back and forth again, shaking his head at me.

"Oh so he called you a name or something, doesn't mean you go and hit him"

"Fuck, you don't know what this will do to him", he continued.

"I don't get it, all i did was hit him not bloody hex him for crying out loud"

"You don't get it Alexis, you hitting him...it brings back memories, awful memories", Blaise's faced dropped. Everytime he spoke, he got angrier. He took a seat down on the bench, resting his head in his hands.

Memories?

"Since i can remember, i've never seen Draco without a mark or a bruise on his skin"

"I don't understand, what are you trying to say", i asked.

"Haven't you ever noticed the way Draco acts around his father, the way he flinches or he gets so defensive about him"

Of course, how i did i never realise. I mean all the signs are there, each and every one of them. I felt sick, i can't believe what i've done. I'm going to regret this for as long as i live, i just wanted him to stop arguing with me..i didn't want this.

"You can't tell him that you know, he'd kill me so please keep it to yourself"

I ignored him, i was in to much shock. How was he ever going to forgive me, he could never trust me. I scared him, did he think i was going to treat him the same way his father did?

"I won't i promise, but i have to go find him"

Blaise jumped to his feet, grabbing hold of me.

"No you can't, just leave him, you'll only make it worse", he demanded.

He was right, maybe i should stay away from him but i still had to help Draco with the cabinet tomorrow. I could never ask about his father and the things he did but maybe i could find a way for him to speak about it.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please Vote, it'd be much appreciated