𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Draco's Pov

I looked at myself through the mirror, in such a cold way. I felt my spirit sink into nothingness, i was used to feeling lonely but this time it was different.

I could kick myself for letting Alexis in, for letting her know the real me.

I'd have to beat her at her own game, i'll hurt her the way she hurt me. It'll be easy enough, i just have to go back to my old cold, heartless self, the one she couldn't stand to be in the same room as.

All i had to do was ice her out, make her feel worthless. Just be the Draco Malfoy that everyone thinks they know.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when an old, jet black owl appeared on my window sill, which was known to be my fathers. Between the owl's talons sat a letter, i picked it up and the owl soon fled. The letter was sealed with an emerald coloured wax, with the letter 'M' imprinted, i sighed heavily as i knew what the gist of the letter would be.

I took in a deep breath as i removed the letter from the envelope...

Dear Draco,

For the time you've been at Hogwarts now, not once have me or your mother heard from you which only suggests you are no closer to fixing the cabinet.

The lord is getting impatient Draco, we really don't have time for you to be messing about. We can't let you embarrass this family any more than you already do, honestly it's embarrassment to call you my son. The lord thinks he's made a mistake by giving you such a huge role and i'm sure you'll prove him right.

If you mess this up in any way shape or form, you will live to regret it, do you understand? For once Draco, please don't make a fool of us. Do i need to remind you that this isn't a game?

Kind words, like usual. It used to hurt, the way he treated me, ever since i was a young boy, he was always very cold towards me. I quickly learned to hate my father, i mean he gave me many reasons too.

I ripped up the letter, so now one could read it. I packed up my spell books and grabbed my wand, i hadn't been back to the cabinet in a few weeks, i was rather distracted.

I knew i had to try and complete the task as quick as i could, the last person that kept Voldemort waiting was slaughtered right in-front of me when eating dinner.

I had to keep my other task in mind, avoiding Alexis. I knew i had to forget about her completely to finish the task, she was just in my way.

My mind freezes when thinking back to yesterday, i really thought she was going to chose me. I really thought she was starting to like me but instead she chose her physco boyfriend who forces himself on her and every other girl in Slytherin, i guess he always does get my sloppy seconds.

Game on Alexis.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it's be much appreciated.