𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Alexis's Pov

I took a long, hot shower and got changed into a simple top and some jeans. I didn't even bother with makeup because nothing could hide the dread and fear that masked my face.

I paced my room, trying to calm my nerves. All morning I'd be trying to pluck up the courage to go and speak to Harry.

I knew what I had to say but at the same time I didn't want to say what I had to say.

I held the letter for him in my hands, a part of me was ready to rip it up into shreds but the other half needed to give it to him.

I took a deep breath and braced myself as I turned the handle on my door, I walked out quickly before I could talk my self back out of it.

I made my way out the Slytherin common room, avoiding everybody so then I'd have no reason to delay my talk with my Harry by stopping and talking to somebody.

I walked the corridors, making my way to the Gryffinor common room to wait for Harry to come out but before I made it, I bumped into Ginny.

She was a very pretty girl, luscious red locks and the sweetest freckly face- she had warmest smile you could imagine and she was always so kind even towards a Slytherin like me.

She smiled brightly at me before stopping to talk. "Alexis, Hi!", She announced as she hugged me sweetly.

I hugged her back, thankful for her kindness in such a rough patch. "Ginny, nice to see you!".

Her face quickly filled with worry as she rested her hand worriedly on my shoulder. "You don't look so good, haven't you eaten?", She stressed.

"Um, no- not yet, I'm just on way to talk to Harry. You don't know where is he by any chance do you?", I questioned impatiently.

"He was in the courtyard like five minutes ago, he might still be there now".

"Thankyou, Ginny!", I quickly smiled before trying to escape from the conversation.

I felt rude but I so desperately needed to speak to Harry.

Before I could make a run for it, she grabbed me by the hand and pulled me back gently. "Alexis, maybe you should find Draco as-well- he looks terribly off".

I raised my eyebrow out of confusion. "Off? what do you mean...

"This morning- in the Great Hall, I saw him sat by himself and he looked dreadfully sick and just down, so I thought well if i'm worried about Draco Malfoy then I suppose you should be", She said as she shook her head.

"Yes, well thank-you for telling me", I said as I forced a smile. "I really should be going now".

She waved me goodbye and I sped down the corridor , only slowing down when I got to the doors that led out the courtyard.

There was a large window next to the door and I peaked through it and Spotted Harry's wild hair spiked up from the wind.

He looked stressed, like he had the whole world on his shoulders- which I guess he truly did.

I calmed my breathing quickly and but on a brave face as I walked over towards him.

He soon spotted me, he grabbed his bag and got up from the bench before he began to walk away but I chased after him like a crazy stalker.

"Harry, please! we need to talk", I shouted out as i caught up to him.

He turned round in a huff, not looking impressed at all "Whatever it is, I don't care to know so please move out of way- Ive got bigger problems than you being a fraud right now".