𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

It had been a few days since my conversation with Dumbledore, Draco asked a lot of questions that night but i realised i wasn't ready to tell him as i wasn't ready to lose him. Our classes for the day had finished and today was actually a pretty okay day, me and Draco laughed the whole day and held hands- we was just in a really good place. I still had worries about Blaise and my whole 'father' situation but i thought it'd be best to keep my thoughts to myself as Draco was already in a bad place with all the "dark lord" stuff and i guess just everything.

I made my way over to one of the bigger classrooms alone where everyone else would meet, us Slytherins and Gryffindors have been grouped together and then Ravenclaws and Hufflepuff's are put in a different classroom. It was pretty bitter-sweet being put with Gryffindors because it meant i got to spend time with Draco and Harry at the same time but like everyone knows they hated each-other and also Hermione would be there- who hates me.

Draco said he would be late as he'd been called to Dumbledore's office immediately so i was all alone. I felt rather uncomfortable as i saw Blaise and Pansy being all pally- he always he despised her yet here he is being all affectionate with her.

Harry, Hermione and Ron all walked in- late. They all stood at the front like they had prepared a speech for us or something; Harry stood awkwardly, Hermione beamed and Ron stood eating a chocolate frog.

"So as you all know Dumbledore has prepared  these classes so we can brush up on various spells", Harry announced uncomfortably. "And well me Ron, Hermione and I will be the 'teachers' you could say".

"We're going to be taught by you three idiots", Blaise laughed as he had his arm around Hermione.

"Pretty sure they've saved the school more times than you've had sex", i scowled.

Everyone burst out into a fit of laughter- even Hermione. Pansy tried cheering Blaise up but he only went and shoved her off.

"Don't you get it Parkinson- when you're that easy they don't want you as bad", i laughed. "And don't forget Draco never wanted you either".

In an instance she left Blaise's side and was pinning me against the wall, scruffing hold of my robes.

"Oh darling, i may play the field but i don't cheat the game like you", Pansy smirked cockily.

Everyone felt the tension in the air, they felt the intensity in both our voices. I so badly wanted to knock that mocking smirk off her face but i'd only end up in trouble.

"Aw not much of a fighter are we? maybe you should stick to being a slut", Pansy mocked.

As everyone stood watching us- i felt nothing but humiliated as she had me pinned to the wall, she made me look weak and i was embarrassed. The sound of her words pushed me over the edge, anger built up inside of me as i pushed her down to the floor. I crawled on top her- pinning her down, i thought she'd of had enough but she looked up at me laughing at me which only made me angrier.

"Go on hit me, you know you want too", Pansy grinned.

"I don't want to hit you, i'm not like that"

"No because you're a fucking weak mudblood who belongs in Gryffindor"

I felt tears brimming in my eyes as the rest of Slytherin laughed at her comment, i was embarrassed when Harry and the others didn't even try to back me up.

"Aw darling, don't cry- it's pathetic"

Before i could even process my thoughts properly, Pansy's nose was all bloody and my fist shook like crazy as i pulled it away, even though her nose bled not once did she cry- her face just remained with a grin.

"You'll fucking regret that- i'll kill you Gryffindor", before she even finished her sentence i was already underneath her, her small fists repeatedly hitting me in the face- causing red welts all over my skin.

Harry tried pulling her off but she was too adamant on finishing me off, all the Slytherins cheered whilst the Gryffindors all ran to go and find teachers. Someone was quickly to my side, his big hands grabbing hold off me- pulling me from under Pansy.

"What the fuck is going on here?", Draco yelled. "Listen Parkinson, don't ever again lay a fucking finger on her again because then you'll be the one who ends up dead".

For the first time today, Pansy's smirk disappeared and her eyes looked almost sad. "You're taking her side- the fucking mudblood?", Pansy spat. "I don't know what's happened to you Draco but you've changed for the worst".

He scowled at her and opened his mouth as if he was about to say something but i tugged on his hand and he stopped himself.

"Just come on, let's go", i whispered as i pulled him along.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Blaise's Pov

Seeing them together made me feel nothing but anger- it was an anger that consumed me. They both looked so happy when i wasn't and i don't want that- i want to see them suffer.

"So i guess you're more eager to go through with our plan now are you?", I questioned as i saw Pansy's face full of anger.

"Oh, you know me too well", She smirked arrogantly. "She better watch out because i'm taking back what's mine".

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated