𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 (61)

Draco's Pov

I ran round the corner, screaming out for her but i didn't see her. What i did see what awful, it made me sick to my stomach. There was heaps of rubble upon rouble with bodies slumped on top, the sight of it made me hurl.

I stepped back and tripped over what i thought was a pile of rubble, I looked over and I struggled to see through the smoke but I think it was another body. I got on me knees and pulled myself closer to the body and that's when I saw her....

she was lay on the floor covered in bruises and cuts. Panic rushed through my body like no other and i felt like i couldn't breathe.

I checked her pulse...nothing. She wasn't breathing.

I squeezed her pulse desperately as I struggled to find her pulse. "COME ON".

"Come on, Please".

"This can't be how it ends. Please, Alexis...please", I wailed.

Her eyes were fixed and vacant, I picked up her hand gently, it was so cold and pale. I kept a hold of her hand and as I did I heard a small clinging noise and there on her arm was the charm bracelet id given
her.

"....Always", I sobbed- Id waited all night to finish her sentence and this isn't how I thought It was going to happen.

We were supposed to see each other from a distance; our hearts were supposed to warm, we were supposed to thank the gods that each-other had survived.

All that had been keeping me going was the thought of her running into my arms, kissing her soft lips...telling how much I loved her.

But that was all ruined.

"ALL FUCKING RUINED".

The cold radiated off her body, I shrugged off my blazer and pulled it on top off us even though I knew she was gone I still felt like I had to.

I pulled her hand to my mouth, I pressed my warm lips against her cold skin and kept them for a while knowing this was the last time i'd get to kiss her.

As i pulled my lips away from her gentle hand I burst into hysterics, I cried with violence and anger rather than gale. I could feel myself quickly breaking, I cried in such a way that no one could bare to listen to for long.

I wiped my tears away which was no use as I would never stop crying, I pulled myself up from her chest to her ear and whispered to her softly.

"I love you Alexis Ivy Potter, forever and always and i'm so sorry that I wasn't brave enough to tell you"

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

I'd spent half the night sobbing and the other half just staring at the wall. I lay with Alexis's body for what felt like hours until someone dragged me off her.

I didn't want to let go of her hand because once I let go I knew she was truly gone. It was Professor McGonagall that found us, she sat with me for while to try and comfort me but it was just not use.

Once they took Lexi's body away, I wandered outside- ignoring anybody that called after me.

I wanted to feel close to her so I made my way to one of our favourite spots.