♧▪︎ 19 ▪︎♤

HEARTS•

"Jisung, Why did you leave suddenly?"

Hyunjin questioned the younger after they went outside specifically the back of the building. Orange streetlights lighting up the road ahead.

"What did you wanted me to do then?" Jisung answered as he put down the bottle of liquor he just drank.

"You left nothing, you said nothing, no warning at all."

"You could've at least said something- it felt too- did I even matter?"

"Let's not fucking kid ourselves." Jisung hissed.

Hyunjin flinched at Jisung's tone.

"Don't do this." The blonde snarled he never heard Jisung like this, jaw tensing mad.

"I could say the same, Hyunjin but i didn't. Don't start it."

"We're not friends, Hyunjin. We're not anything right now. I'm just trying to get along for this test."

It may be the alcohol in him talking but Jisung isn't clearly drunk enough, to forget what's happened between him and Hyunjin.

"I don't want anything to with you. I don't want your explanations.- or your apology. I'm not asking you for anything but just dance and pass the stupid fucking test." He told Hyunjin with all the spite he can infuse into his tone, who's watching him down the bottle of beer recklessly.

Jisung's voice is like a rain in the storm, it grumbled heavily like a thunder in the clouds, his face clouded like gray skies. Intense and cold.

"I don't owe you any explanation for leaving." Jisung pursed his cherry lips.

Jisung looked manic.

"You should thank me for leaving you two alone, Jinnie." Jisung laughed heartily as he tried to finish the drink, holding it down when he can't, frowning on it and Hyunjin stared at him silently.

"Don't call me that." Hyunjin tearing up, Hyunjin knows what he has done, true, the 'two' of them really went well after he's gone. Guilt is already eating him up inside for what he has done, Jisung didn't deserve every ounce of that betrayal. Ever since meeting Jisung again, He's emotions welled up.

He knows it himself.

At the very least, Jisung finally spoke honestly.

He deserved every bit of anger Jisung has for him.

"Mmmmmmh...right.'' Jisung continuously drink his beer and let the liquid burn and seep into his throat. As he finished it, Jisung suddenly threw the bottle behind Hyunjin, shattering into many broken pieces. The action clearly surprised and scared Hyunjin as he gasped in tears when the bottle passed by him before it slammed on the concrete into pieces.

"Jinnie~" Jisung chimed, it's scary how he can mimick himself, the calm cute and needy self in the middle of beer stained thoughts and madness.

"You know what you fucking did!" Jisung yelled, growling.

Earlier, Hyunjin never actually thought he'll get no hostility. But the moment he entered with Jisung, their classmates, the one's partnered up with both Felix and Minho was there too, saving him from the awkwardness this gathering holds.