15 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I approach you and ask you

STABILITY•

🍑

"Hannie, Is it okay if you tell me, What happened between you and Hyunjin?"

Minho slipped the words in between kisses as he pushed inside Jisung who's laying on the bed.

"Mmmmmhh...-now?" Jisung moaned as the older slowly fills him up, repeating the inward-outward motions slowly, savouring the warmth of the they share.

Lately, Minho stays with him in the apartment at least once or twice a week, it became an accustomary between them. It was sweet, and satisfying. Everyday his heart rises like the sun in his chest and sets down to Minho where nothing felt out of place.

"Not really, I was just curious.'' The older moved, adding speed little by little as Jisung himself aids with the movements at their synchronized grinding.

"It's about time- Min- ahhh....I'll tell you...

but.....

"Right there, love." Jisung moaned, tilting his head back.

"Here, baby?" Minho asked as he made a harsh thrust hitting Jisung's prostate. After having sex, more than once, the older already knows how to spin the younger's head.

"yes- please just continue fucking me." Jisung licked his lips and then pleaded, His eyes rolling feeling the sensation of being slowly filled inside and sudden gut punching from the dick.

Minho sat up along with Jisung while holding him on his waist, Jisung is very light, easy to throw around, but he never does, afraid the smaller would break. Minho thrusting slowly and bit his lips upon watching his length disappear on the other's ass, the mirror across them, gave in a good view of him sliding inside Jisung. They rolled their hips like the other times.

Jisung saw how the older watched his back in his favorite position being cradled on the other's lap. Riding Minho's cock. The boy will always go crazy whenever he's on top, Minho would watch him bite his lips as he watched Jisung bounce with his head held up, eyes rolling. Minho would even jerk him off and feast on Jisung's neck and chest on a messy creaking of the bed as Jisung fucks himself with Minho's cock.

"Hmm.."

The time spent with each other never felt rushed despite already giving into their carnal desires, Minho doesn't just fucks him for pleasure. He makes him feel loved. Being with Minho was nothing but lovely and fulfilling, There's a big difference to what Jisung has ever known and to how Minho treats him. Never asked him for something too much. Just riding along with the rodeo he is in.  As long as Jisung gives him attention, Minho would turn like a giddy highschool girl with a crush.

They also continued the song they're working with and study altogether when not horny. Not everything was really planned but they always end up being one on the bed at night. If a married life actually comes, Jisung would already be an expert.

It's pretty much because there's this strange excitement and hunger one another. Jisung and Minho didn't talk about what they have with each other.

They like each other and don't bother one another, Everything was enough for the time being. The lifestyle they currently have fits them like a glove. They both know they both love each other, but not prepared for the commitment and real responsibilities that come with it, sounding out each others way of life.

Minho showered Jisung with kisses almost everyday, even at his arms, to the point where he couldn't wear shirts anymore, the only clean part with no marks on him would be his neck and face. Jisung still blushes every time he sees the hickeys he's wearing in his arms as if they're some expensive signature clothing made by Minho. The man slowly made it his mission to cater to Jisung's needs.