21▪︎▪︎▪︎all the walls are painted black

CLARITY•

"Asshole." The sting in his cheeks was unbelievable?

Seungmin- raised his hands to him. Without even hearing him out?

"Since when are you this violent, Seungmin?''

Hyunjin is shocked, not at how Seungmin reacted but at how he behaved, Seungmin was all ready to beat Jisung up. He's gonna beat him up.

Seungmin has always been the rational one. the calm one. Between the three of them. Well, He doesn't seem like it, right now.

"Why do you feel the need to come up at Jisung like that?! To me?" Hyunjin raised his voice, stroking his head as he tried to keep his patience, about what happened. "What's happening here, Seung?

In tears, Seungmin pushed Hyunjin with both hands.

"You. Jerk.'' Seungmin's voice is hoarse.

"I should be the one asking that?" He charged up to Hyunjin and relentlessly pushed him.

"Bastard, Going great with Jisung, huh?'' He pushed Hyunjin again and again.

Hyunjin let Seungmin pushed him around. He doesn't know what Seungmin saw but he knows he's done nothing wrong, Hyunjin and Jisung finally found resolution.

It's not quite there but it's a work in progress. Hyunjin hoped for the hard feelings with each other to go away. Forgiveness it is. That's all he wanted, nothing more.

"Yeah, it's all great actually-

"He's my damned midterm's partner, and we're almost finished with the practical, which are, what? just a few days more? that's it. Seungmin.'' Hyunjin stopped in the middle of the dark road sharply replied, straight to the point, trying to keep his tone in check.

"That's all there is."

It's not like he chose Jisung. Hell, they both didn't want it. He knows Seungmin will not like it, as his boyfriend, he already warned him on making contact to his ex.

But it's not like he wanted to reconcile with Jisung in a romantic way, Seungmin should already know that. He didn't choose him over in the past just to go back to Jisung. He doesn't know why Seungmin's been at it ever since they saw Jisung again.

"And what? you now, party and eat together, Is it the rich life? Are you two fucking now?''

Hyunjin didn't liked what he heard. Seungmin became like a different person. Seungmin has been behaving oddly these days. He didn't expect to hear anything like it from Seungmin.

"Watch your goddamn mouth.'' Hyunjin felt like flipping even though he knows that's not the best right now. Seungmin frowned at Hyunjin's words, he's now swearing. They're both swearing at each other. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Un-fucking-believable! He's my ex!'' Hyunjin shouted in distraught, this isn't even up for argument.

He fought with his tears now dripping from the corners of his eyes. Yes, he might have not fully explained, the accusations are ridiculous, hurtful even. He wiped it frantically.

He's been meaning to tell Seungmin the good news that Jisung and him are officially over. The breakup that never took place finally happened.

That Jisung even actually asked if he's happy now, and that man, whom he didn't have the heart to admit he's fallen out of love with, never once cursed at him condescendingly at a much worse situations, even if he deserved it. The comparison shouldn't exist but Hyunjin isn't having this right now. He is tired.