6 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar

CONFE•

"Minho, I'll beat your ass!" Jisung shouted as he ran at his full speed chasing Minho. They looked too silly at the Mall's lobby. Minho suddenly stopped and turned around. Jisung bumped at him real hard as he was running too fast and knocked Minho over like a quarterback.

"I don't mind if it's you. Spank me, please.'' He winked at Jisung, laughing. It annoyed Jisung to hell and back. Jisung swatted Minho as covered himself with his arms to protect from the angry chipmunk,  both of them on the floor.

"What? -

No! I am not spanking you." Jisung flushed red and hit him hard at the last blow in the arm and got up.

"Ow, you just did. Well. That was fun." Minho chuckled, rolling on the floor.

"You lil shit, where's my phone? Get up." Jisung visibly fuming, glaring at the man dying in laghters at the floor. Minho handed the phone to him and quickly texted his Felix.

"Lix, I'm sorry for not calling in
to cancel everything,
I'm out with a friend,

i'll make it up you.
I'll apologize to Chan and
Changbin tomorrow in person.
Love lots."

He aggressively typed in and sent the message.

Bzzzt, tiroriro*

the phone chimed.

"Next time, please at least message,
we we're so worried, have fun.
Tell me all bout it tom 😉 💜 loveyou"

Felix, texted back right away, comforting Jisung and his annoyance calmed down quick because of it.

Jisung sighed in relief, he canceled everything in his plate for today, all the responsibilities and work that was all planned out are thrown in exchange to this cackling handsome man who's dusting himself up.

"Let's go." Jisung glared and said in a low voice, going first and letting Minho follow behind.

Minho was caught off-guard, he actually got scared for a second there. Did he actually made him mad? it seemed to him that Jisung's demeanor changed.

They proceeded on the gadgets store, just as Jisung mentioned that he needed it for work. Jisung just went straight and ask for what the best one's for work pulled out his card and bought it.

It was quick.

Jisung noticed as Minho was a bit of a lost kid and just following him around quietly. Jisung was a bit guilty, he thought it wasn't obvious that he lowkey snapped, he didn't imagine Minho to be too sensitive and aware of very little changes Jisung's facade can make.

"Let me check up on our store quick, Is that alright?" Minho just nodded in reply and went on a clothing shop full of grungy and skater apparel.

"Welcome to Surreal." A saleslady greeted.

Jisung just smiled tp her and went in with Minho still following him behind.

When the manager saw him, the manager just bowed and they talked for awhile, Jisung turned to Minho signaling if he want to come and Minho just gestured that he'll wait for him, scanning the store, with various clothes and  perfume, shoes ranging from a skaters casual designs to formal, A range of graffitis on walls and industrial lights, it was big. So, the manager and Jisung went to the backroom.