18▪︎▪︎▪︎In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car

WIP•

Han Jisung adjusted his merry schedule for Hyunjin. He and his responsibilities soon got accustomed to it, meeting Hyunjin five days a week. In all honesty, he thought it would be so hard, to even look at him. But he felt like grudges were not worth it. Maybe that's what time has affected their problem. Sometimes, you just gotta give it time. To process, heal or just live with it. Maybe a certain maturity.

The others actually find it excessive, nagging at him every chance they got especially Felix while for Jisung...this is normal. Jisung isn't somehow bothered by him after all the shock has passed by his system, it has always been relatively easy to absorb hyunjin's annoying existence. And most and foremost, Minho got his back. Minho was his strength before to continue and still is.

Jisung rather invest more in the examination because they had to accomplish something outside their personal interests, this is for their grades, for their stature and career. Jisung has been taking his role in the university, seriously, it's almost ingrained in his system.

Hyunjin has always been the one to work harder than everyone. If you think someone is a hard-worker, double it up, No, triple it up, when it comes to Hyunjin. Hyunjin doesn't do his craft half-heartedly. He has always had his eye on growth and room for improvement especially for his dances and Jisung respects that.

Jisung explaining it to the gang, just ends up getting misinterpreted that he still has feelings for Hyunjin instead of the fact that he just knows Hyunjin out of everyone here. Even Minho eggs him on. Jokes and all, The week continued with having 6 hours of practice including the hours for the class every Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It's not like they haven't done this before.

While on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays are four hours right after their 6:00 pm classes.

Their dance studios are fully occupied by them every evenings and afternoons, as Felix and Minho use the other.

Jisung and Felix ended cutting up more of their almost non-existent work hours and letting the company run by itself, doing the minimum of checking up reports and signs whatever documents need approval, discarding the unnecessary proposals every now and then, as their secretaries brought documents over regularly. Good thing that Jisung, has prepared at least 3 designs per collection to be deliberated on the board. He has 5 collections from sneakers, jewelry, and casual wear, all ready for opinions.

During the practices, Hyunjin felt that Han Jisung is, slowly had been adjusting to his presence, more relaxed and comfortable around him, The man himself even got a bit familiar with how the current Jisung is, and his routines,-the comfort also shows on their dancing, he is not that scared anymore and fully relies on him at every lift and stunt they incorporated in the dance while continuously practicing every crucial moves, connecting jumps and floorworks.

All of that.

The dance piece that was once pure and intimate, kind of twisted in to a story of falling, just in general falling apart. It may be an indirect message but him and Jisung absolutely danced with their hearts, like in the past but just a tad bit different now. The message they're trying to deliver isn't clear and they never discussed. They've just been letting themselves go and feel the 'meaning' as they build the piece to what felt enough and right for the combinations they added.

The music they use was altered not like the original piece, a song was inserted mixed and arranged, heavily filtered to match the OG track. Soon enough, They submitted reports and only filled what the paper needs to pass for the subject.

The piece is rather, heavily related to their emotions even back then and Jisung portrays emotions these days- real enough, believable enough in this dance to just assume that it was just great acting and sensibility, but who knows?