4 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Can you tell me about you?

ENCOUNTER•

First day of college. Sophomore year.

Jisung packed up his things, Identification, wallet, phone, head phones, charger, notebook and pens. He also took his acoustic guitar because he and the others will be working for songs later afterschool. Baby red and his guitar so the people say. He got the nickname for his color sorting group in the university, their one of a kind system like grouping them by colors and houses. He is in red and evey prominent figure has nickname.

His first days around the city wasn't that bad, he can still remember how he met Felix and they just got close at the freshmen's acquaintance party. The city has been kind to him and getting into the top college of his dreams on the program he aimed for is already an big achievement on it's own. Everything has been going so well for him

Sure, it was a struggle for a country bumpkin to get used to, But Jisung can adapt pretty well, his coping and overall capacities sharpened after the tragedy of his parents and the breakup with his  childhood friend slash best friend slash boyfriend. It made him not into a better person but he did get a better life in a different world out here.

He has brains, looks and his mouth can function to his benefits thanks to his parents, heredity and genetic-lottery. He seemed like someone who belongs to Helle even if he isn't quite exactly the same as the prince and princesses in there.

He learns fast.

He fixed his now blonde hair.

He never wanted the blonde but he got too lazy enough, not to tone and bleach it more than what's necessary for white or silver that he's aiming for and resulted into whatever this color in his head, sighing in front of the mirror. It's a look.

He locked the door of his apartment and goes straight to the elevator.

He wore a white beanie, white shirt tucked under his white denim jeans and over an oversized white long sleeved polo fully unbuttoned. Putting on the red hearts earrings, everyone in school knew what the piece of jewelry was, it's almost his sigil. If someone saw a red heart, it is Jisung. A graffiti, a logo then... it his.

All white fit for today.

He grabbed 4 coffees on the go at a nearby café, rode the bus and met up with Chan, Changbin and Felix at the school grounds. A black motorcycle zoomed in past, beside him, when he entered the gate wrecklessly, thank god, the weather was clear today or his clothes will be covered with mud. He yelled at it and then he ran to the three in their usual spot.

"Morning, My promise." He handed each a coffee and saw them on the school park table, the three having breakfast sandwiches, clearly made by Felix.

"My first classes would be 8:00 am. See you guys, later at the studio." Jisung jogged in place in a hurry.

"Squirrel! Here. At least take a bite." Felix raised his sandwich, offering it while Jisung just took a bite looking at the boy's freckled face smiling, he can't just say no and started rushing.

"Thanks, sunshine, I gotta go." He gave Felix pats before going.

"Yo, just go." Changbin said irritated and shooed Jisung away.

"What?!" Jisung furroed his briws at the obvious jealousy. "He's yours. Stop bitchin' at me." Jisung snarled making faces to Changbin and Chan almost spat out his coffee. "Love ya-" The two, Felix and Changbin almost seemed like a pair with their red faces. Jisung sometimes passes as a matchmaker, one of many reasons he got called hearts of red, thus, his own mark AZ