32 ▪︎▪︎▪︎as I finally

TRUTH•

Jisung went home as soon as Minho left for his schedule. Minho dropped Jisung to his apartment before heading in to the airport.

He has been giving him live hourly updates as soon as he landed and sending Jisung random pictures of random stuffs.

He took care of his growing company, turned in new sketches and released a new collection. Steady. They even branched a limited tie dye apparels along with the promotions of Hotsauce releasing their teaser for Mixtape, titled "3-days" and it's already taking the anticipation of the media.

Everything is in place.

Of course, there's a few bumps on the road but everything fell in one place. During vacations, He'd exert every hour for the business and Felix establishing their names attending gatherings and events here and there.

Runways and galas.

The first chaotic semester just ended.

Jisung decided to go back to his home town for a while. He has no one left to avoid. Hyunjin and him are now fine. He'll return to the city once Minho is back.

He planned on staying for awhile and maybe turn to his house again so that he could use to escape away. His old house was empty, the family who has been renting the place recently moved out and that's why he got the idea to come back. He rarely goes back, since he has nothing to go back to but the cemetery where his parents lies.

Jisung has to go to their graveyards to pay his offerings and ask for forgiveness. For being the son that his parents would never want him to be.

He arrived at lunchtime, there are already flowers in his parent's tombs and he smiled. Hyunjin must've paid them a visit.

There are roses and daffodils.

"Hey, mom and dad, I did a lot of bad things this time again. You're not surprised right?"

"I hope you're all happy up there."

"I love someone new this time around."

"I hope he stays."

He smiled and the sunny weather makes him feels sleepy, he ordered a lot of things and the boxes for the house would soon arrived. He has a alot to do still. A familiar silhouette caught his eyes.

"Hey, Hotshot!"

Just as he's about to leave, He saw Minho above the hill exiting the mansion-like burial mound at the highest point of the cemetery.

"Fancy seeing you here. Do I know you?" Jisung almost yells. The gleam in his eyes is evident.

Minho paused looking down and stopped functioning for a while, he wasn't surprised at all, as he walked down the steps and kissed Jisung hungrily.

"You're not stalking me are you?" Minho whispered.

"Nope, if I was, you won't see me at all." Jisung replied, giggling.

"Makes sense." Minho laughed and held Jisung's hand as they started walking together.

"Come."

Jisung followed Minho's back while still holding him, The sun shone on them in patches that reflects heavy and sorrowful dusts. They entered the chambers and Minho called out, speaking on the marble.