30 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I will cross the line, just a little

FAIRYTALES•

Jisung floated back on the calm waves of the pool beside Felix. Never minding the strangers walking pass by and groups of people minding their own business in the other side of the pool.

"Turns out, He's the guy who dragged me home, when I was crying on the street." Jisung excitedly laughed and Felix pulled a ridiculous shocked face, it feels like yesterday when Jisung finally opened up to him, about who or what Jisung is.

"Oh- that explains everything then."

It was a long night. Jisung told Felix the story as to how how he ended up on that hellhole of a city and a university. The guy didn't shed a tear at all, he's laughing sarcastically the whole time but his words trembled and pauses as if he is a broken mirror picking himself up and glueing his pieces, fighting to keep it altogether.

"It's okay to cry."

"I've cried enough tears, lix."

"doesn't seem like it. I won't look. "

It was such a surprise, Felix held the older and He clinged to him like a child. The strong, troublesome, genius Han Jisung, fell apart in his arms.

Time goes by and they grew closer, Felix found comfort by then and got a lot braver, knowing and learning from Jisung's words. Being around him and being his friends was one of the best decisions he ever made.

Felix learned to stand up for himself because of Jisung who gave him the push and the confidence making him realize, that there's really nothing to be afraid of, it's like the levanter winds blew for him, his ranks rose, titles acquired, and he received praises from his family that he always wanted.He returned it by giving the older a reputation always bringing him along the elites gatherings, give him a standing. At first, Jisung was Felix's but as people tend to get into conversations Jisung is smart enough, to carry himself, his head held high as they enter at every party.

Both their presence was soon acknowledged, Even if he fails at some point, Jisung would defend and help him almost all the time even if jisung isn't some bigshot out there, He'd go through hell for Felix and the younger would just ask why the latter sticks with him, well the boy responded with "you're my friend, right?"

"Back then, my friend would do just as the same.

That's how it goes isn't it?"

If only-

If only Jisung knows how much his impact is to the people around him. His mask, which already became a part of the real him, it isn't fake, it made up the Jisung he is, now and he always make the surroundings lighter and livelier with his idiotic atittude that he plays off.

"Eh?" Felix shouted and covered his mouth right away seeing how loud he is and giggled.

"You sure?" Felix lowered his voice.

"..."

"Yeah, he knows all the the details, down to the porridge." Jisung's smile curved and painted his lips, smirking dreamily at Felix as if he finally found the one.

Felix appreciated, how genuine Jisung's smile right now is. He rarely does.

"oh-"

He's here for his friend. He knows too much has been going on lately. He worries a lot, and was relieved down to his bones that Jisung is sure of Minho, although he wanted to plant some doubts on his friend, so Jisung would think it twice or over and over again because he doesn't want him to get hurt just seeing how the events fold out but...