9 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Just tell me about you

HOMECOMING•

Jisung woke up with heavy eyes and light tugging on his sleeves. He is planted on his bed by the gravity, His whole body felt heavier than four combined elephants. He can't lift even a finger.

"Hey, It's 8:30 am. School sched is 11:00 am today." Minho kissed him in the forehead and got up.

"I'm tired." Jisung whined and burrowed himself under the blankets.

All groggy and grumpy, Minho heard a deep sigh under and Jisung is fast asleep right away.

A few minutes later, Jisung suddenly sat up and furrowed his brows with messy hair, He looked around in a state of confusion. The way he shot up like a jack in box springing up, made Minho chuckle slightly trying to keep it down.

Jisung took his phone. 9:37 am. He looked at Minho, who cooked something at the kitchen.

"I borrowed some clothes. Go on and wash up real quick. We'll go to school after eating."

Jisung just groaned as he stumbled on his and whined like a child not wanting to go to school.

Slowly, Jisung made his way almost stumbling as he realized the strength on his legs is all gone... Jesus Christ. He put his hands on hips, He barely made steps on his way to the bathroom to freshen up. His body complained as he tried to move every bit of his muscles. Minho watched Jisung walk like an old man on his way to the bathroom, laughing in satisfaction.

Jisung just made faces on him as he noticed the smug face Minho has.

"Hurry up, old man!" Minho yelled at him.

Jisung can't help but look so done with Minho, enjoying the time of his life as Jisung struggled to walk. "This is your fucking fault, shut up."

"Want me to carry you?"

"Fuck you-" Jisung cursed and ignored the man on his dining bar and focus instead on his sore muscles.

"I'm so puffy." He slapped himself in both cheeks. His body hurts and felt soft as pudding. He took off his shirt out and got flustered with all the marks he has on the back and chest. He was shocked at the purplish pecks all over his body. His ass looks beat with all the blood clot.

Jisung got out after the shower and he looked at the culprit of his current state and glared at him.

He saw Minho waiting for him, watching the television and drinking his coffee from the cat mug, when Minho noticed the other fresh from the shower, he shouted.

"Yaaaa! Hannie-ah! Don't just stand there! Look at the floor!"

There are droplets of water everywhere in his trail.

"Yaa! How dare you shout at me on my own house. I'll do what I want. Get out!" He doesn't have any voice as he shouted back.

He can hear Minho laughing as he turned around, Jisung barely stomping, failing miserably due to his aching tendons, and made his way onto the closets to get dressed. He went over right away to Minho after.

"Thanks." Jisung gripped the warm red kitty mug that Minho handed over and took a sip, the warmth sinking down his throat.

Minho crisped up some bacon and eggs. The two shared the single plate while their eyes both glued, watching some news on the television screen from the mini breakfast bar. Jisung would pout and ask for kisses with his greasy lil' mouth.