♧◇ 42 ◇♤

🍑🍑🍑 Skip it if it gets too uncomfortable and proceed to 25-

Jisung sprinted inside the gym's shower room.

"No, no, no. what's happening?" Jisung chanted repeatedly under his breath.

At first, He needed to get a closer look, He wasn't sure if he heard it right, muffled whimpers uncomfortable enough to the ears. Surely, one wouldn't recognize in such manner. He ran in urgency, there are violent grunts and pants.

It wasn't inviting.

It's...

disgusting.

Jisung's stomach turned, things like this happen, even at an institute like ehis. Some turns their heads. Some just quits. Gives up or feign ignorance.

Heavy thuds and a small number of people gathered in an open shower stall. Two of them is peeking as he first saw the huddle. He would gag at the obscenity of it all but he didn't have enough to process it. Someone's legs is sticking out being held inside a toilet cubicle. The motions are sickening.

Jisung hurried, his heavy steps and got heavier as he finally got closer. Two of the larger men obnoxiously half-naked, disgustingly touching themselves, startled and Jisung started throwing them punches. His breath staggered irregularly, almost hyperventilating.

Wrong...wrong...wrong.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!"

Jisung shouted on top of his lungs shaking, his mind went black. He exerted all his force in the one punch he landed on one and the guy fell before he could react to it. The other pulled Jisung back throwing him off and he landed on his back falling on the ceramics.

Jisung never felt this kind of panic before, the pain from falling on the so-called floor is nothing as he saw inside the stall another man a top of Seungmin continuously in thrusting motions, all wet in mixed up blood, sweat and steam from the shower, crying helplessly and backed up against the wall.

He was in panic for the other, not for him.

The bastard has him pinned on the ground suppressing his cries with hands on his mouth. Jisung stared in horror as he backed up and threw punches to the lowly creatures as if his life depended on it, He punched and punched, Exchanged hits and kicks, the number overwhelmed him as he threw his hands in defense as he covered his face for incoming fists, Jisung has no time to process what he saw, they'll fucking pay for this, there's no other outcome, this is already ugly as it is. They need to pay.

Jisung grunts and screams.

The other guy caught and held Jisung and banged his head on the wall. His hearing almost went out and his vision got blurry as he took that hard blow, and took more repeated hits on his body and sides after being shaken from the head.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OFF!" Jisung shrieked as the one inside continued and the other two blocked him out, and dragged him as he tried to get the other.

"What? you want some of this too, faggot?" They laughed as if it's something funny.

Jisung stood back up as he recovered, he quickly tripped the other with his feetas he put his focus and desperately tried to disable the two who's holding him up as he shouted. He can't even think, It's his reflexes kicking up, he needs to hurry the fuck up.