28 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I know too many questions. Excuse me.

UNCERTAINTIES•

🍑🍑

Jisung bit his lips and raised his brows on him.

Minho held Jisung down. Hands on waist as he turned around as he thought about it, yes, he remembered...

They've been preparing for it for quite sometime already, played around some toys. The first time Minho opened up for han, was a mess. He can't shook off the fact that the younger was scissoring his ass casually, Instead they ended up joking and chasing around naked. The next few times Jisung just hold him down and riled him up as the boy pleases him, little did he knew he's being stretched up much to the younger's assurances and control.

"It's okay if you don't want to tonight, love." Jisung spoke when he caught Minho's eyes.

Minho just went and sat to his bed, letting his body fall on the sheets, putting his arms up, inviting Jisung. Jisung felt butterflies and slowly went his way atop Minho and kissed him, teasing the older as he pulls away bit by bit, crawling, as the other followed wanting the kiss not to break.

They rubbed on each other, clothed. Jisung's legs running on Minho's inner thigh as they smaah their lips together. Jisung trailed on Minho's neck and shoulders. Making the older gasp at the sensation.

Minho leaned up to return his heated kisses. Both sounding so sweetly upon contact, Jisung took off his shirt and stripped Minho down. Jisung took a mere moment to admire Minho's everything, the older was flustered, red all to his ears covering his mouth. This is what he always does with Jisung, now, It really is embarrassing.

"Take off your pants too. I'm the only one fully naked." Minho shyly demanded.

"No."

Jisung instantly comes up to him and shut him up, pinning Minho down with his weight and hands. Minho was surprised.

Mine

Jisung's lips glazed him roughly more than he ever did before, down to his chest and nipples, teasing to his stomach and down to waists, then almost there, Minho gaped his mouth open and gasped, squirming, yet Jisung didn't go for his cock and went for his inner thighs, spreading him out, marking his legs.

Jisung didn't forgetting to make eye contact eveey now and then, his eyes lost the stars he had before and dimmed, Minho felt so nervous, he swallowed with his dry throat hearing the other groan.

"You're so sexy. Min." Jisung said under his breath, still ravaging the thighs and held Minho's hands up to his mouth, Jisung suckled on his finger, tongue suckling round his skin, imagining what more if the licking is around his dick. Jisung instead connected the lips again, Rubbing their bodies and arousing every senses.

"Hmmm. Fuck." Jisung grab finally hold of Minho's member and stroked his manhood slowly up and down, cursing in his moans.

Minho's surrounding are disappearing and drowning on Jisung's touches, He looked for anything to grab hold onto. Anything, The sheets, Jisung hair, or Jisung's back. Nails are being dugged, his body being pulled, Minho fumbled and Jisung licked his lips and smiled at how lost Minho on a helpless manner. Jisung even went and nibbled his ear.

"I wanted to fuck you so bad, Bunny." He whispered.

Minho flinched and Jisung then stripped fully, throwing his garments carelessly away, Minho gulped at Jisung's arousal towering as it touches beneath his. He moaned at the moment the tips brushed.

"Sung-

"I'll ruin you, Bunny." Jisung growled, squeezing Minho's ass.

It was restless, Minho was yanked and ravage, Jisung feasted on him as much as he would to the younger just as the same. When the kisses and touches broke, Minho was tearing up. Minho didn't know how to process what is happening, or what Jisung was doing to him. It overwhelmed him, it wasn't like those other times Jisung was preparing him, no, it's possesive and controlling this time. he was being flailed around.