20 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ A loud engine is ringing

REPARATIONS•

Few days have passed. Jisung and Hyunjin continued their practices, as if nothing happened. Hyunjin even started believing that Jisung didn't remember what happened to them and was just probably drunk.

Seungmin had forgiven him already about that night, But is now upset for another reason, It was actually Hyunjin to get upset first about this silly thing like Seungmin not showing up when they're supposed to have lunch together and Seungmin got mad as well, or not waking him up as he runs late for school.

It's nothing serious.

Fire over fire just made one big fire.

Seungmin and him are busy lately, Seungmin has a lot on his plate but Hyunjin makes sure to check up on him, they might not be able to spend some time to have fun lately but living together has it's perks.

Both practical and written exams are just over the corner and Hyunjin and Jisung mostly study with the others these past few days. Jisung's circle stopped their seemingly an initiation and doesn't mind his presence any longer. The atmosphere is indeed lighter after the party.

Jisung making a point as to how they should not waste time and that they're basically classmates so they held study sessions after practices. Hyunjin agrees as it was more efficient, he has no reason to refuse, they are all classmates either ways. He was unofficially integrated in the backroom friends.

It's fine.

Since Jisung and Hyunjin already finished their choreography and are now just doing repetitions for the actual. They've cut down the practice hours this last week. Hyunjin gets to go home earlier and make it to dinner. He also spends less time around Jisung. They are casual friends, or so he thinks. He greets him, He greets back and same goes for the other... Changbin did stop asking him for things or non-sensical things.

Jisung explained, that angels, like Changbin and Felix tend to take 'slaves' depending which varies from angel to angel. And that he almost became one.

This afternoon, Jisung waved goodbye to Minho and Ryujin, they'll be heading earlier to the studios as he has to wait for Hyunjin.

Hyunjin isn't always late but this time he's behind for almost thirty minutes, Jisung doesn't mind and waits though communication was a tad bit difficult, because he still haven't spoken to Seungmin about Jisung being his dance partner.

He never had the intentions of getting any personal account or number so the two never did and, after the pranks they agreed to not use messages anymore. They just kinda waits at the gate or at the studio itself.

Fortunately, he saw the long-haired figure far away with the Seungmin bidding goodbye. Jisung just turned away and leaned his back on the wall and waited patiently.

"Hey, Sungie.'' Hyunjin greeted as he saw Jisung at the usual place.

Strangely enough, Jisung waited for him, despite being late for more than 30 minutes. He imagined him already being at the studio.

"Yo.''

"Jinnie." The younger stood up and started walking. Hyunjin just nodded and They walked with crowd of many students leaving the schoolgrounds.

The crowd soon dispersed and disappeared one by one as they went further away.

"Uhmm..."