24▪︎▪︎▪︎I was stained with you and I was surprised at the first feeling I felt

FORE•

🍑

"I'll be on stage soon." Han Jisung muttered.

"I know." Minho strained, panting.

He can hear him smirk, His nose is tickling his nape, his whispers, the kisses being planted has this burning sensation in his skin. He trembled at the flow of excitement.

Minho pushed Jisung, kissing Jisung cheeks and up this to the tip of his ears, cradling him from behind, fingers in.

Jisung felt Minho rubbing his cock behind him, Minho continues to touch him aggressively while being pinned down heavily preventing him to move. The older kisses and bites his shoulder and he could feel the heavy breathings of the other behind him, suckling his flesh.

Jisung gasped as Minho licked his hands and rubbed his dick and went straight to fuck him against wall. Jisung hissed at the sensation.

"Ahhh-''

"Does it hurt?'' Minho asked lightly biting Jisung's ears. Jisung tilted his head sideway and bit his lips. Minho smiled.

"You like it, baby?" Minho's hot breath made Jisung vibrate at all the roughness he wanted from Minho.

"Hmmmm...'s goo..d." Jisung hummed his small giggles under his breath as Minho started moving welling up Jisung's insides.

"I'm asking. Puff."

Minho had gone in deeper.

"Yes...I... like it very much." Jisung moaned quietly in between at the motions Minho created as he answered.

"Aaahhhh.'' Jisung grunted as Minho screwed him from behind.

"Shh...too loud. Puff.''

"Ah!...Min.."

"Ahhh!"

"Nnnngghh...'' Jisung mewled and stiffled his noises, cupping his mouth as Minho's thrusts in repeatedly.

"You're so obedient. Tell me what you want.''

"Bunny... more. please... mmmhh.'' Jisung whispered as he sucked on Minho's fingers that is now inserted in his mouth. The very same hands then traveled down this neck and this chest and nipples.

"Hmmm...'' Minho bites and kisses Jisung from shoulder to neck as he rams in. Jisung gasped at the mixed sensation of pain and tickles of Minho's kisses.

"Hmm...what do you want?''

"I want you.'' Jisung said under his breaths.

"I can't hear you."

"Fuck me up, bunny." Jisung bit his lips at the repeated motions.

Minho felt satisfied, they both groaned at the series of violent movements that felt so ecstatic, as they ascended on it's heightened peak. Jisung got louder as Minho pounded on him, and the older holding his hands to his mouth, suppressing the boy's voice, as he  took it all in at the release. Jisung clutches on the walls as he tilts his head upward and rests on Minho's shoulder, who kisses his cheeks.

"Hmmmm..."

Jisung is panting and licked his lips as he grinded at the last second as Minho reached and pulled him for his mouth and kissed him. Minho pulled out and hurried back at same time, reaching for wipes and towel from his bag as he cleans Jisung up, wiping his wet skin, while kissing the boy and making out.