17 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car

DRIFT•

Minho walked with heavy strides and went straight after asking inari what studio where Jisung is.

From the tiny glass opening in the door he peeked and saw the two, Hyunjin and Jisung, doing some floorwork sequence, and mouthing the counting, all sweaty in front of the wall mirror.

Minho knocked not knowing if there's music or not and just opened the door, gesturing for Jisung.

The two noticed, Jisung stopped, frowning at the interruption but the moment he caught a glimpse of Minho, he ultimately beamed with excitement, as he suddenly got up and went to the side to get his towel and dry himself up, he's so sweaty and dirty.

"Excuse me, Hyunjin.'' Jisung said in a hurry, Hyunjin saw the change in Jisung's face, his frantic pace, the way the younger's body lit up was a bitter taste in his mouth, and the boy turned his back in him after a nod.

Hyunjin watched Jisung hop, completely smitten with the other man already giggling on his way to the door and went outside, sharing a hug until the two went out of the frame on the door window.

He went his phone and texted Seungmin. Hyunjin suddenly felt lonely.

"I'm almost finished,
Sweets. I'll text you
once I'm on my way.
Love you.''

"Okay. I'm already home,
Braised fish in soy for dinner.
Take care, I love you too hyun.''

Hyunjin can't wait to go home. there's this sinking feeling of jealousy, He suddenly missed his boyfriend. He shouldn't feel lonely.

That was his best friend.

He dabbled the towel all over his face and took the time that Jisung used to excuse himself as a break to drink some water and finally rest for a bit on the sofa.

Jisung went back in after a few minutes, his aura seemed lighter after all this time, carrying a small brown paper with seemingly warm steamed buns inside.

They've already practiced for 5-hours straight, re-tracing every move they can get from their memories on the said piece. Trying out which move they can remove and include, decides and trying the combinations out.

Jisung marched on Hyunjin, taking out one of the buns and taking a bite out of it, handing the brown bag to him. Hyunjin is indeed hungry, but he doesn't want to accept anymore from Jisung. Seungmin already warned him in associating with them.

Even if it's out of politeness.

"Just take it. It's just a snack." Jisung said after a few seconds of waiting for response as he noticed Hyunjin being hesitant.

"We both haven't eaten yet.'' Jisung insisted holding the paper bag up to Hyunjin's face.

"I feel bad eating alone.''

"Don't be difficult this time." Jisung said and that was a low blow.

Hyunjin just took the pack and Jisung flopped on the other end of the couch eating.

"We can just write the log and wrap up for today, right?" Jisung asked impatiently.

"Yeah.-Well, I still have to clear up some points in the sequence, It'll not take long." Hyunjin opening up the notes, they've been writing up with.

"Right." Jisung readied to listen and leaned in close to see the notes. Hyunjin felt the danger as Jisung went awfully close. The boy beside him seemed not as bothered as him and is focused on the pages instead.