27▪︎▪︎▪︎ I know, too many questions. Excuse me.

SECURITY•

"What are you doing-

"No, That's not it. Why are you here?" Minho sounded distraught.

The scenery he saw earlier isn't one of the things he expected to see as he goes into their kitchen in hopes to feed his aching stomach. His dad and his partner, sitting across each other, discussing God knows what.

"Really? You're asking me that?" Jisung scoffed, it's not rocket science as to why he's here, Minho's supposed to be top of the boards but he sure isn't that clueless.

Minho sighed, ruffling his hair walking and turning around, leaning on the sofa in his study.

"You didn't even say anything or something...

that you'll come." Minho calmly said.

"I didn't?" Jisung is about to flip, He has been contacting the other but to no avail. Jisung dropped it halfway as it's only a waste of time.

Jisung didn't actually mention that he'll be dropping by at Minho's for the first time. Yeah, he suppose he didn't say a word.

His messages only actually contains "Hey." "Are you still alive?" "Lino." "Bunny." "How are you?" "Are you there?" "Have you eaten?" "Are you gonna come?" "Min." in intervals and sooner Jisung just simply gave up after a week and made himself busy catching up with other stuffs.

"You didn't tell me you we're coming." Minho shrugged.

"Well, You could've at least answered. I've been trying to reach you. You could've known by then." Jisung softly spoke, just standing there and raised his hands to his waists looking down. He's a bit disappointed. Minho already got him used to such consistency and Jisung was craving for it, It's already embedded into his routines, it's selfish.

...

"I am not letting this slide, Minho. You were gone."

"You know I won't be meeting you at school either, since I was suspended." Minho looked at the sides. Jisung can see the that Minho looked like he's holding back. His tongue swirling inside pushing his cheeks, Minho looks...

mad.

The suspension, as it turns out, was distasteful for Minho, he didn't have to say something to Jisung just to express how much he disliked the results, although it could've been worse.

It was sure bad.

Jisung was recovering for days. He could've been expelled.

Same thing happens with Jisung about Minho's salem. Jisung expressed his frustrations at the very start of it, But Minho isn't someone who pulls out from a decision. Minho busied himself with the salem and overlooked Jisung being stuck on his own apartment on a bed rest. A proper man would come over and visit their partner who's in a terrible position.

Having this relationship without any label, gets harder as you realize that you may or may not have rights or responsibilities to one another at all.

"If I really am just nothing to you, I want it out of your mouth."

Jisung's voice shook, it struck nerves.

"Nonetheless, you're not getting rid of me that fast." Jisung snapped. "As long as I don't hear you saying, you want me gone. I will follow you like a rat."

"That's not-" Minho ran his hands in his hair, he can't pick the right words at the spur of the moment. He licked his lips and put his hands on his waist, contemplating whether to go closer to to Jisung.