《 e p i l o g u e 》

◇《School Break》♡

A/N: this is just a bonus chapter because my very first story is finished ~

🍑

"Oh-there's someone in our house." Hyunjin pointed out Jisung's house-their house, warm lights on, boxes scattered in front.

Seungmin smacked Hyunjin's arms.

"Jisung must be home."

"He's alone? didn't Minho had some business to attend to?"

"Yeah, let's pay a visit tomorrow." The older eargerly said.

That morning, The doorbell rang. It's familiar sound only applied to Hyunjin and Jisung, who opened the door, looking like a street beggar in his ruffled hair and lose white shirt and grey joggers.

"Oh-"Jisung was greeted with a tight hug, a hug from Hyunjin that startled him while holding a spatula.

"Oh, Hyunjin-ah, Seungmin-ah. Forgive the place, I haven't settled in properly yet." Jisung pat the blonde boy's back, eyes widened in surprise, looking at Seungmin who's just nodding.

Hyunjin pulled away and Seungmin hugged him as well.

"Hey, Hannie." Seungmin greeted.

.

"Min, We have visitors!" Jisung called out.

Minho popped out, all grumpy, eyelids still closed with a green frog eye mask hanging above his head in his pink pajamas and rabbit slipper.

"Minho is here?"

"Long story." Jisung said.

"I can't believe, I'm seeing the "Mortician" in this state, Should I take a picture?" Seungmin laughed as Hyunjin attacked him on the knees.

"That's gonna get you into trouble."

"Nah." Seungmin snaps a photo, "This is for blackmail purposes."

"The fuck is 'jewel' doing here, my morning is ruined." Minho grumbled scratching his tumny and walking to the bathroom.

"They're visiting don't be rude. Did you left your manners at your mansion?" Jisung scolded. Minho grumbled inaudibly and flopped somewhere.

"Please come in, sit here for a while, I'm whipping up lunch."

Jisung said as he let them inside the door and went straight to kitchen after pointing Seungmin and Hyunjin to sit on a pile of pillows and blanket on the floor in front of a projector and laptop setup.

"Uhh, we're still setting up things here, you can see the boxes. Sorry, there's no proper place to sit."

"You guys don't seem like company owners at all."

" We all fart just as the same." Jisung laughed faintly in the background. He's cooking at the kitchen.

"Well, we have a fridge, a stove, hot water , electricity and internet." Jisung laughed.