22▪︎▪︎▪︎All the walls are painted black

CALM•

All Kings have gathered for the monthly meeting.

"No, I am not making exceptions, Red.''

"White, I'm telling you, those two will be king candidates. I'm sure y'all know them. I'm monitoring the boards.''

"The more reason to test them out, if they get in then they got in, haiyaa?''

"You know even if they become a candidate and made it in top 10, they still have to earn votes from us and only one king will be selected per year and per major so not much imbalance of power happens. there's already too much of us in here."

Jisung groaned there she goes again the King of whites, Irene all cross legged and started boasting the democracy system she created right after she started her reign.

"Fine, wanna bet? no underhand?" Jisung is sticking out his tongue as he stood up from the round table. The whole committee of Kings laughed and cheered. The discussion of candidates are presented.

"I'll release a line under your name and your own branding, 50-50 split."

The Kings chaotically shouted in amusement, mouths gaping and jaws dropping on Jisung condition.

"Money is being thrown!"

Even the higher year Kings can't help but let the two banter with one another. The meeting fell into laughters.

"Baby Red is making a wager with white witch." A yellow king calling out to a Mint king.

"Ohh, is this a business deal from surreal, there's not much to lose on your side, my name is expensive."

Other white kings snorted as the other Red kings grunted sighing pretending they didn't know their youngest King.

"Ya!!!" Jisung shouted at the betlittling he just got..

"It was never boring with Jisung, holy fuck." One of the green king is dying as he pulled back his chair and curled up laughing. Not all greens are present yet they always have at least one who complies.

The other's agreed at his remark as the meeting had always been loud ever since Jisung came along. He even made a lot of noise as first year and has been a topic ever since he became a candidate.

"Alright. i'll have mercy, your candidates must be that promising you're fighting over them. Baby red." She frowned and slammed her binder in the table. Jisung made funny faces at her condescending tone as she tried her hardest to not smile, she clearly like the idea of having her own line as silly sounding as it is, she already had pestered him long ago about the same offer..

"Our allotted CSR funds in the family company will be at your disposal, Surreal has been raising and sponsoring orphans right? Consider it a donation."

Jisung's eyes widened.

The whole board gasps in awe, the two are flaunting at one another, although Jisung isn't at the same caliber as the majority of them he is acknowledged by the fact that his own stature are all built on his own, he won over Felix and elevated both their names just by being accomplice.

Minho just sat, spinning his chair watching the Kings have fun with Jisung rambling at white. While the other Kings all chimed in and made fun of Jisung tearing up when white mentioned the orphans, they all poked in their piece of fun.

As the wager's excitement soon died down and the meeting regained it's dignity and composure they proceeded with their agenda then soon tackled with Minho's reinstatement.