3 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Can you tell me about you?

🍑
(remember that emojis are content warning)

AFTERMATH•

Hyunjin saw a man looking around the house as he comes out.

"Oh- excuse me, Do you know the guy who's living here? I was just about to check up on him."

The man in casual clothing, jeans, and brown hair with a face so handsome as if he's a statue from some museum.

Someone he doesn't know.

Hyunjin was surprised, after taking a look at the man's face he responded. Trying to piece out information.

"Ah- yeah. I'm a friend." Hyunjin smiled and nodded his head a bit.

"I'm afraid he already moved out..." Hyunjin answered, forcing a slight smile, turning back to look at the for rent/ sale signboard at the side.

"Oh? That was quick.'' The handsome man chuckled in awe. The handsome figure seemed enthusiastic about the idea. It was painful to hear someone being happy at this situation.

"Good for him." The man sounded relieved, bobbing his head, sighing as looked around a bit more, then smiled putting his hands in his pockets.

How something devastating for Hyunjin seemed like something to celebrate by this stranger and it's ticking him off. This man seemed like he knew something Hyunjin doesn't know. It left a bad taste in Hyunjin's mouth.

"Thanks, I should go then.'' He continued and waved goodbye.

"Wait, how did you know Jisung? I mean, I've never seen you here before? Are you from around here? " Hyunjin suddenly called, asking as nicely as possible at the man who started walking away.

Strange.

Being Jisung's best friend and boyfriend, train of thoughts and suspicions ran through Hyunjin.

Jisung doesn't trust so easily to give anyone his address and it takes so much time for him to fully warm up to a person hence what more for him to open up, Jisung is someone who keenly observes first and picks who he's gonna be mingling with. Yet, he never knew this man.

"Jisung? Ahhh... Jisung is his name? I guess you can say that, and No, I just saw him in the streets and took him here." The man halted and explained, He looked happy hearing the name, kinda lost himd there as the man endearingly chant Jisung's name.

Hyunjin was a bit confused hearing how the man doesn't even know Jisung's name. This man is truly getting on his nerves.

"He's in a pretty bad state when I saw and left him, so I decided to check up on him today." He added as he looked around the surroundings. "Should've come back sooner." The strangers eyes darted arund the greenery and fence.

What does that even mean, what does he know?

What kind of Bad?

"Can I ask when was that?" Hyunjin asked eagerly, raising his voice a bit so the other can hear him, as he walked towards the gate where the man looms.

He's planning to leave too anyways. Upon closer look, Hyunjin is astonished at how defined the man's jawlines, his sharp nose, and double-eyelids are. He's fine.

"Last week? I think. Not sure."

Hyunjin looked at the man who's staring at the sky as he said it, trying to pinpoint his memories. Anniversary.